Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Bah!!! You know you laughed.

:exactly: He can't help himself.

Actually no, i didn't.

A few years back, i left a very long hate mail to a local radio station(that plays nothing but, ____ty rock like Metric,Ill scarlett and Muse over and over again), they were cracking some really rude jokes about Christopher Reeve and his disability, the station is called Edge 102.1 Dean Blundell Show, i refuse to listen to this station and always have it on 107.1 Classic rock.

If they do, I'll explode. I'm just used to thinking everything is shown on the first day, although the Tokyo Toyfair changed that, with all the licences announced on the Saturday morning. Maybe Mattel just want to show theirs first. Hot Toys have to have it made. They've been plagued on their Facebook about it.

There might be one reason why it has not been anounced yet.

Superman's announcement will put all the other announcements in the shade, and Hot Toys will not want that to happen. Maybe they will wait until the films their new licences are based on have hit the Theaters before we see Superman. I am expecting a December/ January preview if this is still happening.

Just wondering...

Have I been dreaming or did I read somewhere that they would annouce a DX pretty soon and one that would make everyone happy?

Has a DX been announced lately? Can't remember seeing one...

If so, still might be a chance don't you think?

if it is a DX its probably the battle damage t-800 you can count on that!....besides the Chris Reeve Supes was announced as a MMS, but thing can change.... i just want to see something!! we still have 3 days to go until SDCC go for another year!

Gotta say, the Mattel figure looks pretty damn good. I'll pick one up if HT doesn't announce their's first.

Could also be HT is going to be held up, maybe not allowed to announce the figure until Mattel (a much more influential player) is able to sell their product.

Actually no, i didn't.

A few years back, i left a very long hate mail to a local radio station(that plays nothing but, ____ty rock like Metric,Ill scarlett and Muse over and over again), they were cracking some really rude jokes about Christopher Reeve and his disability, the station is called Edge 102.1 Dean Blundell Show, i refuse to listen to this station and always have it on 107.1 Classic rock.

You just hate Muse.

woud it have been an issue if Mattel was doing their won Christopher Reeves version? maybe they didnt want to bother to make one either a rights issue, one license at a time thing. or maybe they felt they lost interest since Mattel? Its wierd, i feel its def more going on than they not wanting to do it. odd.

im definitely not getting this one (Mattel) after been exposed to so manny HT sculpts and Enterbay of course is very difficult to go back....

I'm for a Reeve if it's Hot Toys, Mattel or even Playskool don't care
:lol

if it is a DX its probably the battle damage t-800 you can count on that!....besides the Chris Reeve Supes was announced as a MMS, but thing can change.... i just want to see something!! we still have 3 days to go until SDCC go for another year!

I am sure the next DX is the Iron Man MK V.
We have seen the Proto of the MK V, but then the MK VI gets announced. I am sure they are holding it back, so a PERS Tony Stark head can go with it. It's just my speculation mind

Can't remember where it was said it'll be an MMS. Besides, there's been a lot of speculation about a Superman DX here, so who knows...

As for it being MARK V, I don't know. Looks to me it wouldn't fit in the category "would please everyone". We've had so many IM so far that the best reaction it would make me have is: 'YAAAWN! what? Yet another Iron Man?" (and believe me I AM an Iron Man fan!)

milkarticle.jpg

it says "Howard 2010 Hot Toys MMS (Movie master Series) 1/6 Figure Chris Reeve Supes" :wink1:

wow and that announcement was a long ago!! i smell Bull $$it, but it is logical to release a CR this year because of the previous (Mattel CM, DC Direct) releases, but Hot Toys think that Perseus, Prince of Persia and even Ghost Rider (HA!) are more important, i think like i said before they dont know the pottential of a Superman CR and Jor El Marlon Brando and Luthor Gene Hackman and Terence Stamp Zod and the others Non, Ursa are worth the treatment...............

I think the Brando Jor El didn't sell very well. That may be one of the reasons we don't have a CR Superman yet. He'd be selling like the T-800 is right now, if they did put out a Supes IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back