Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for a CR Supes and a Terence Stamp ZOD!!!

I know this is one of the most sought after figures for collectors but with that comes a boat load of crap. With all the bantering about accuracy with Downey, Jackman, Ledger, Ford.... the list goes on and on. This figure would be the worst ever. The nose isn't right, the eyes aren't right.... blah blah blah. The thread would be 400 pages of ?????ing. I would buy one but I would avoid that thread like the plague.

You're so right about that.

If Hot Toys managed to get his likeness as good as Cinemaquette's. I would be more than happy

What would be in a DX?Clark costume,flying base ala HT Tony Stark?I personally wouldn't mind a fortress dio like Don Vito's office.

Hoping for a DX 2 in 1. Or perhaps 3 in 1 with evil Supes too. :D

Will settle for just an MMS Reeve Supes though.

If only this petition had thousands of signatures and could some how prove each person would pay $200 for this figure...

I know for a fact I would buy one. I'd much rather have a Keaton Batman though.

If only this petition had thousands of signatures and could some how prove each person would pay $200 for this figure...

I know for a fact I would buy one. I'd much rather have a Keaton Batman though.

I don't think it would matter. That's what's so funny about petitions like this. Doesn't matter how much fan interest there is.. that doesn't magically mean a company can just snap up a license or likeness and make it. Like the petition for a HT BB/TDK Commissioner Gordon.

I don't think it would matter. That's what's so funny about petitions like this. Doesn't matter how much fan interest there is.. that doesn't magically mean a company can just snap up a license or likeness and make it. Like the petition for a HT BB/TDK Commissioner Gordon.

You're right. Sometimes it doesn't matter. I think this figure is possible though, since other Reeve collectibles exist. I'm just not sure there's enough demand to make it happen.

And I'm pretty sure most would agree the demand for Superman is greater than Commissioner Gordon.

Last edited:
Someone go post it on their Facebook page - we know they look at that and then we all respond to that post - that's better than a petition. Keep that thread alive with new posters to it every day.

We know that the Reeve license is possible (DCD and Cinemaquette statues) and HT has made stuff happen with older licenses if they felt strongly enough about it.

Go do it!

I know this is one of the most sought after figures for collectors but with that comes a boat load of crap. With all the bantering about accuracy with Downey, Jackman, Ledger, Ford.... the list goes on and on. This figure would be the worst ever. The nose isn't right, the eyes aren't right.... blah blah blah. The thread would be 400 pages of ?????ing. I would buy one but I would avoid that thread like the plague.

Simple, don't read the posts.

This is a dream come true if Hot Toys entertains this idea.. I'm down for a Christopher Reeves Superman! :)

A Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman figure would awesome!
I hope Hot Toys reads this thread and the one on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back