Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, as long as those Supermen look like Reeve.

The Jor-el figure is the one that would be worth more.

There isn't even that many floating around for sale. Superman has made his rounds and a Reeve would entice people into getting into the idea of having both. I don't believe it'd have any effect really on either figure, we aren't talking about Batman figures where a new version of the same is offered every few months.

A kewl pic from something awful.

gravitybow_01.jpg

Does anyone think this definitely won't happen?

I'd do anything for this figure to be made, and would buy two.

Does anyone think this definitely won't happen?

I'd do anything for this figure to be made, and would buy two.

Matel is making one. So that gives hope that HT could make one as well, if they wanted to. If the Joker was in the movie with him, that would help the chances. . . .

I did put Reeves Superman on Hot Toys blog too...Let's hope it comes true. I always loved Superman as portrayed by Reeves. RIP

Matel is making one. So that gives hope that HT could make one as well, if they wanted to. If the Joker was in the movie with him, that would help the chances. . . .

Didn't the Joker turn into Superman once or something!? Maybe do that: Superman Joker. Robocop Kain Joker. Alien Queen Joker. Hulk Joker. Basically all the 1/6 scale figures people have been waiting for Jokerized so they finally come out.

The Matty Collector Zod is reminding me just how wonderful a Hot Toys Zod would be of this extremely cool and iconic character. And not just Zod - surely Hot Toys could get five or six figures out of a Reeve Superman line? Superman himself could be released as Superman, clark Kent and then a 2 in 1 version - maybe even an evil Superman from Superman III - then there's Jor El, who could be rereleased in a black outfit, and maybe Luthor, Ursa and Non.

I love what Donner Reeves and Brando did for comic book movies.
If Reeves is a quality likeness and not an insult to his memory i will take two if they dont do a clark and Superman twin pack.

I think they should make it a commemorative figure where an amount of the proceeds go to the Reeve foundation.

I think they should make it a commemorative figure where an amount of the proceeds go to the Reeve foundation.

That's a great suggestion, and I'm sure a certain proportion of the proceeds always go there whenever his likeness is used - why don't you suggest it to the Reeve foundation and see if they want to contact Hot Toys?

That's a great suggestion, and I'm sure a certain proportion of the proceeds always go there whenever his likeness is used - why don't you suggest it to the Reeve foundation and see if they want to contact Hot Toys?

I'm honestly not sure how..:huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back