Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, its gonna happen, 100% sure of it.

How do you know, if you don't mind my asking?

How dare you question him mortal peasant. He's the all-knowing and all-seeing King of Darkness. You = Caca.

Know your place.

Yeah but how do you know King Darkness? You can barely spell for Christ's sake. :monkey3

:lol :lol

I just want to know if anyone here actually knows. Perhaps the guys who visited the HT offices saw something.

I posted this pic on their page, maybe they will get a hint ha.

portrait5-1.jpg

I posted this pic on their page, maybe they will get a hint ha.

portrait5-1.jpg

I'm not a Superman fan in general, and I personally thought all the movies were hokey and kinda lame (didn't even bother to watch the new one) but with all that said, for me, Christopher Reeve will always embody Superman. That's the only guy I see when picturing Superman in real life. Kinda weird.

Reeve Superman is the end all be all of my 1/6 Grails. I wouldn't even need a DX or PERS. Just the figure as Supes with interchangeable hands aplenty. :drool Guess the Mattel will to tide me over.

I'm not a Superman fan in general, and I personally thought all the movies were hokey and kinda lame (didn't even bother to watch the new one) but with all that said, for me, Christopher Reeve will always embody Superman. That's the only guy I see when picturing Superman in real life. Kinda weird.

They are cheese, especially today. But the first 2 movies captured the feel of the comics and because of that they are the best comic movies IMHO. That and the fact that Reeve played the roll as well as he did. He took the roll seriously. The screen presence and the way he delivered the lines was Superman all the way.

Quest for Peace is likely the worst one. III is just okay, but the Superman good vs. Superman bad bit should've involved Bizzaro. Then there's Returns which really tried to convey Superman as a tragic hero which he is not. Save that for Batman. Also rehashed the plot from the first movie and added a kid to make you think "WTF".

Yeah like devil said, I'm not much of a Superman fan either but when thinking of the character I always picture Reeve. Reeve IS Superman. I would totally welcome 1 or 2 of these figures in a heartbeat. I'm down.

Quest for Peace is likely the worst one. III is just okay, but the Superman good vs. Superman bad bit should've involved Bizzaro. Then there's Returns which really tried to convey Superman as a tragic hero which he is not. Save that for Batman. Also rehashed the plot from the first movie and added a kid to make you think "WTF".

Tragic hero? Don't you mean superdeadbeat?:p

Reeve Superman is the end all be all of my 1/6 Grails. I wouldn't even need a DX or PERS. Just the figure as Supes with interchangeable hands aplenty. :drool Guess the Mattel will to tide me over.

took the words out of my mouth!!! it would be awesome!

i'm not a fan of the Reeve statue so a nice 1/6 figure would be amazing!!

If HT does announce a Reeve 1/6, the existing Superman Returns
figures would be worth what, like $3 a piece?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back