Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very happy with my P1 Classic, but if by chance HT makes a new one and betters it, then Ill be more that happy to upgrade. :)

What a beauty. :)
189566_10150107529669663_748989662_6017059_7837977_n.jpg

Last edited:
It is still not official? With a pic showing the dude sculpting it, and some article thingy talking about the accessories that will come with it? :cuckoo:
My thoughts exactly.
Has Hot Toys officially announced that they are making a Classic Predator? No they haven't. Therefore, it is not official. Sure there is evidence that they are making one, but nothing is official yet. :lecture
While a release is not official, there's no question remaining that a classic predator is in the works. Hence the thread title, "Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works".

Now where are those guys that thought that I was nuts for thinking that shot released long ago was a new "classic" sculpt? "Oh, thats just the beginning of the Berserker sculpt..." :cuckoo::slap:lol

:wave Still here and still saying that until they officially announce something (second hand speculation and a "maybe" pic mean nada), all the wishing and hoping in the world means nada.

Wold love to see some updates.
Maybe this Sunday we'll get it.

It may not be officially announced but you can smell it coming...or maybe it's just:sancho

Even if the classic from predators is released, I think the original P1 will maintain it's price in the market or maybe even go higher. If HT uses a similar body based on the trio, it will have limited articulation unlike the first release where you can do more poses. What do you guys think?

Even if the classic from predators is released, I think the original P1 will maintain it's price in the market or maybe even go higher. If HT uses a similar body based on the trio, it will have limited articulation unlike the first release where you can do more poses. What do you guys think?

As much as I love my P1; new body all the way:yess:

i think as soon as the Classic comes out, the world will descend into a post-apocalyptic hell where P1 figures are the new currency. and marauding hordes of giant toddlers will raid settlements and steal your P1 figures to use for teething and occasional gifts to appease their horrible sleeping god. i'll never let them get mine. never.

i think as soon as the Classic comes out, the world will descend into a post-apocalyptic hell where P1 figures are the new currency. and marauding hordes of giant toddlers will raid settlements and steal your P1 figures to use for teething and occasional gifts to appease their horrible sleeping god. i'll never let them get mine. never.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:dunno::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No way will the Original Predator go down even if the Classic is made.
There will always be enough collectors wanting the first Hot Toys Original Predator to complete their Predator collection.
Dutch will continue to raise higher in value with Billy.

I agree. The original Battle Damaged T800 hasn't gone down any. If anything it's gone up with more people wanting the first figure for a bash with an Arnie likeness.

Too bad when you straighten out that elbow, it'll probably reveal cracks. :horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back