Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope this will be a mixed Classic from both films which some have been guessing. It should be the best Predator HT have ever made if that is the case.

Any substantial update? :) The thread sinks in the 3rd page lol.

One can only wish :) I can't wait to bleed my wallet dry.. Again..

Dunno why but I'm getting a sinking feeling that it may not happen.

Don't say that Rain! :) I think as long as there is a huge fan base for these guys and the more we continue to spend on each one that comes out, they'll make classic. It might be a little late but hey better late then never. All they see is $$$$ when/if they see these boards and the demand for them. Keep milking it Hot Toys :clap

Don't say that Rain! :) I think as long as there is a huge fan base for these guys and the more we continue to spend on each one that comes out, they'll make classic. It might be a little late but hey better late then never. All they see is $$$$ when/if they see these boards and the demand for them. Keep milking it Hot Toys :clap

Totally good post.Its no the love for the creature anymore its all about the $$$$ mad cash.I would still buy though im guilty

That sounds pretty damn good right about now. :lol

Have u been drinking again ma friend.. Well next time u better let me know :)

Just had couple beers. Been cold and perfect for beer and some meat yeahhh..

Cheerss to classiC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back