Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me.
Cheers my fellow freaks :duff

When Classic is announced you count on me getting ____-faced. :chug

oh no did i write wrongly something? it's just my perception not wanting to start the war here

Don't worry. The whole P1 and Classic thing confuses alot of people. In general P1 is from Predator and Classic is from Predators (which looks like P1..but is not:wink1:)

Back to your previous post, I hope they don't use the old body. We need the new Pred body on Classic.

Don't worry. The whole P1 and Classic thing confuses alot of people. In general P1 is from Predator and Classic is from Predators (which looks like P1..but is not:wink1:)

Back to your previous post, I hope they don't use the old body. We need the new Pred body on Classic.
i'm not all that impressed with the new bodies. the articulation and proportions aren't much better and they're still a good inch or so too short. HT has a hard time with scale for some reason.
hopefully Hot Toys is reading all these lol, and like all of us requested: bring us a new pred body for the classic, give us a WOW factor once more
i really doubt a chinese company pays their marketing department to lurk on english message boards looking for ideas on what figures to make next.

Somebody is bound to be about even out of curiosity to see whats trending. Even if they have no real say. At least it could be seen

i'm not all that impressed with the new bodies. the articulation and proportions aren't much better and they're still a good inch or so too short. HT has a hard time with scale for some reason.

i really doubt a chinese company pays their marketing department to lurk on english message boards looking for ideas on what figures to make next.

The old bodies are still great but when next to the new body they do look too skinny around the waist and thigh areas.

The new bodies, while not perfect, are miles ahead of the old ones, in terms of aesthetics. The old body's proportions are just off. It's obvious when displaying them side by side.

+1 - prefer the newer bodies to the old ones. Hoping for an announcement on this soon. Anticipating something around SDCC...can only hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back