Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a figure that will sell like crazy and hot toys is a company so 100% sure a classic predator will be released

You guys seem to forget the Chinese article where the Classic was mentioned, along with coming with a lot of Accessories.

After further sharpening i am almost certain this figure is indeed the p1/classic!:lol

0216-00321-001b5xcxg.jpg

Chinese article where the Classic was mentioned, along with coming with a lot of Accessories.

I guess its Classic then...

It certainly doesn't look like the bersurker head sculpt, the only other Pred that was without a biomask. I sure hope this figure gets made.

Now you've and re-sparked my curiosity as to what could they include to entail "a lot of accessories". He was strapped to a totem the whole movie, then puts on less armor than the P1 has and then got his rear-end kicked by Berserker. Extra decapitated head and holographic Earth image to attach to computer gauntlet. Don't really see much else they could do.

*Except of course, hopes of the totem accessory to strap him to.

Now you've and re-sparked my curiosity as to what could they include to entail "a lot of accessories". He was strapped to a totem the whole movie, then puts on less armor than the P1 has and then got his rear-end kicked by Berserker. Extra decapitated head and holographic Earth image to attach to computer gauntlet. Don't really see much else they could do.

*Except of course, hopes of the totem accessory to strap him to.

Whatever about accessories it will be the upgraded body that will sell this figure, but yet i am curious that they are saying "lots of accessories" hmmm?

Didn't you just contradict yourself with this statement? :D

I did actually:lol, i read your post back after making my comment and i realized you were just referring to hot toy comment on "more accessories" i then added another bit onto the end of my comment which i know kind of contradicted myself ..but i figured i had already posted it and some of you may have read it so why delete it:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back