Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say more accessories, it's not hard to beat the accessories that come with Berserker...They could have a super pred skull and bloody spine and it would still be more:lol

I expect him to come with the whole Camp site as a Base... As well as his ship and a complete BD Berserker Predator...

I did actually:lol, i read your post back after making my comment and i realized you were just referring to hot toy comment on "more accessories" i then added another bit onto the end of my comment which i know kind of contradicted myself ..but i figured i had already posted it and some of you may have read it so why delete it:lol
Glad you didn't take offense to my post. I found it funny. :hi5:

I think that the camp site, ship and BD Berserker is asking to much. I would be happy with Isabelle as an "accessory", I don't think that's asking to much do you.:lol

Classic with Berserker accessory :lol

BandC.jpg

Those just don't look like movie calibre costumes, or is it just me? I mean if I had one of those as a Halloween costume I'd be really pleased with myself but I could swear the original kevin peter hall-worn suits looked better than those even in the set/location photos. Someones gonna tell me those aren't the suits used on the film right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back