Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And their fingers pose convinced me they're not figure :)

Oh boy I am curious of the day he's announced with pics of accessories and classic in hid new body. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

So, what is a classic predator and a Preadator 1? Aren't they the same thing? Aren't both the one from the first Predator movie?

I recently re-watched Predator so of course I now want a Hot Toys Predator but not at the prices on ebay. So, if Hot Toys is coming out with one from Predator then I am all for it.

I think there needs to be a sticky thread that is solely about explaining the difference between the P1 and the Classic and why they are so named. The question is asked every 3-5 pages.

My guess is that the classic predator looks like the original P1, it's not the same pred, if hot toys makes the classic of the the predators movie, he does not have any accessoires, maybe only the skulls of some new aliens that lay around the camp in the movie? or the totem? he has no trophies.
Also he looks/is smaller and looks/is more fat :nana:

Good lord, are people still confused about the Classic and P1?

It's NOT the same Pred.

It was a nod to the fans by KNB and Rodriquez.

I would imagine people that are asking the question haven't been following 81 pages of discussion in this thread. Give em a break. But I agree, a sticky would take care of the issue.

I guess some people are :cuckoo:... I dont know how anyone could get P1 and Classic confused or think there the same??? Do they think P1 got killed then came back to life only to put on some pounds then be killed again??? :lecture

So many ********* responses and not one answer to my question... :rolleyes:

To all the people who are just getting into collecting Hot toys Predators, I found out that the P1 is the Predator from the first movie. The Classic is the Predator featured in new Predators that is tied up.

I would say the Predators that look like the original are from a certain tribe...They even go into talking about this in the Predators film. The "Super Predators" are another "race" or "tribe" different from the Classic "race" or "tribe".

"The big ones hunt the little ones" or something of that effect. A blood feud.

And to answer the question, no, the Classic from Predators is not the same as the one seen in P1. More likely same race though.

Classic with Berserker accessory :lol

BandC.jpg

Where did you get these wonderful toys!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back