Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get to a computer later and I'll put that sig up goose. That is freaking hilarious! I'm on my iPhone right now, and chillaxing with the wifey before she leaves for a month, but I'll gets it :)

Let me get to a computer later and I'll put that sig up goose. That is freaking hilarious! I'm on my iPhone right now, and chillaxing with the wifey before she leaves for a month, but I'll gets it :)

:hi5:

I still like the idea of the sticky thread:wink1:

You'll be waiting a long time..............
I'll sport that sig too.

Maybe it should read, "For the last time, I'm not Classic Predator damnit!", or something to that extent.
:rotfl

I really hope hot toys pulls through on classic. It would be such a huge loss on there hands if they decide not to do it. I know the demand is there. But again HT is the the one who has the last say.

i hope this thread is closed until we get something official...if not its pointless to keep bumping. sorry for the bump :D

I get excited every time I see this post bumped to the top hoping for pics and all I see is myself having a shot of greygoose :panic: LOL but you're right goose, hope is all we have :lol

Hey goose, check out the new sig :lol It's pretty to-the-point, I'd say.

And people, this is a in-the-works thread, so when you see a thread along the lines of "official hot toys classic predator" or "Hot Toys MMS??? Classic Predator official specs" that's when you'll see pics of it. This thread is just to chat about the possibility of the figure, not to post pics of something that doesn't exist yet.

I get excited every time I see this post bumped to the top hoping for pics and all I see is myself having a shot of greygoose :panic: LOL but you're right goose, hope is all we have :lol

One day, you will check back and BOOM! you will see a pic of Classic. Then we can start a new official thread and nitpick the hell out of it:lol

^And I'm dumb enough to keep checking back. :slap: :lol

:slap:rotfl

Hey goose, check out the new sig :lol It's pretty to-the-point, I'd say.

And people, this is a in-the-works thread, so when you see a thread along the lines of "official hot toys classic predator" or "Hot Toys MMS??? Classic Predator official specs" that's when you'll see pics of it. This thread is just to chat about the possibility of the figure, not to post pics of something that doesn't exist yet.

I like it! Straight to the point.:hi5:

Agreed about the thread. It's not an official thread as the figure doesn't exist...yet! :D

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Oh and by the way, that sig is classic. :lol :clap
Not 'Classic' classic, but, err, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back