Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt bought Hot Toys 1/6 PREDATOR because it doesnt look good. Im not buying Neca 1/4 one because its too big and im a 1/6 collector.

Still waiting for the Perfect Predator.
It looks much better in person, not as good as the proto though..of course. Not $200 + good though.

As much as I love my Hot toys Preds you will not get a perfect 1/6 Predator from them. What you will get is a very good figure that appreciates in value; but I'm guessing you want Kevin Peter Hall in costume shrunk down to 1/6 scale. This will definitely never happen.:D :wave

Well Neca did a good job in 1/4, in some pics it actually looks like Kevin Peter Hall in a costume.

I would like something like that in 1/6 with tons of accesories.

The point is, you are not going to get it from Hot Toys. ;)

Because HT has shown us several times that they don't give a ____ about accuracy when it comes to their Predators. They're not suddenly going to make the most amazing, and accurate Predator figure EVER...

Sad, but true. Baring in mind too that Classic is part of a Predators line that isn't screen accurate. Plus if you wanted a screen accurate Classic, it would not be the KPH P1 we all want.:gah::panic::wave

Because HT has shown us several times that they don't give a ____ about accuracy when it comes to their Predators. They're not suddenly going to make the most amazing, and accurate Predator figure EVER...
:exactly: This is further proof that we need more manufacturers going head to head with HT in the 1/6th department.

When someone else steps in, taking away any potential rewards, maybe then they'll be more friendlier with pricing and pay attention to quality control.

Sad, but true. Baring in mind too that Classic is part of a Predators line that isn't screen accurate. Plus if you wanted a screen accurate Classic, it would not be the KPH P1 we all want.:gah::panic::wave
True. Instead, what we'll get will be short and pudgy. :lol

This sucks why remake the predator when there are heaps other figures that need a reboot a lot more than this. The p1 that's out now is fine IMO. They need to do a t1 police station shoot out, a t2 battle damaged is dx and a rebooted hicks and ripley would be cool.

We all know that Classic picked up his bio from the ground and put it on, right!

But one question.....where the ____ did the body net come from?

predators-classic-predator1.jpg

67010_ori.jpg

Was it sewn to his armor? :lol

This sucks why remake the predator when there are heaps other figures that need a reboot a lot more than this. The p1 that's out now is fine IMO. They need to do a t1 police station shoot out, a t2 battle damaged is dx and a rebooted hicks and ripley would be cool.
You must not be a big Predator fan because they're P1 is FAR from "fine". They could do SO much better.

How many Terminators do you guys need? "We need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene"....

I'm pretty sure HT does very good with their Arnold sculpts..

I agree that the Colonial Marines and Ripley need to be re-done though. I'm sure they could make them look far better than before...

You must not be a big Predator fan because they're P1 is FAR from "fine". They could do SO much better.

How many Terminators do you guys need? "We need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene, we need him in the costume he wore in this scene"....

I'm pretty sure HT does very good with their Arnold sculpts..

I agree that the Colonial Marines and Ripley need to be re-done though. I'm sure they could make them look far better than before...

Why do you guys need so many predators.
So there are a few minor details that make the p1 less than 100 percent.
If your that ____ about it learn to customize, fork out the cash for a customized figure on this forum or put up with the figures that are available.
Everyone who _____es about hot toys figures needs to either just accept what they've bought or give up on hot toys all together because they have yet to do a figure that is 100 percent screen accurate.
It the same thing with hot toys over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back