Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, more like...

African_American_Woman_with_Dollar_Signs_In_Her_Eyes_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081217-033401-186042.jpg
:lecture Hahaha! Yup! :lol

I was just wondering if he walked into the bedroom naked and told Maria "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle",

And she responds back "don't you think that's getting a little old, Arnold? And besides, I have my period",

So he goes "if it bleeds, we can kill it",

And then she just flips and walks out on him, so he just created the story of his 10 year secret affair that resulted in child???

Just wondering ......

I was just wondering if he walked into the bedroom naked and told Maria "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle",

And she responds back "don't you think that's getting a little old, Arnold? And besides, I have my period",

So he goes "if it bleeds, we can kill it",

And then she just flips and walks out on him, so he just created the story of his 10 year secret affair that resulted in child???

"Stick around" for Part II.:D

So they are making ANOTHER Predator from the first movie? How much better can it get?

LOL!
This discussion is more interesting since there's no news on Classic.

It will be the End of Days before this figure comes out.

LOL!
This discussion is more interesting since there's no news on Classic.

It will be the End of Days before this figure comes out.

I see what you're doing there :wink1:

Alright, I think HT not giving us anything solid on this is a Raw Deal :mad:

probably the Hot Toys feels under pressure to this template and before making the official announcement, wants to be sure you have done everything in order not to disappoint the millions of fans of Predator

the wait is heavy:panic:

probably the Hot Toys feels under pressure to this template and before making the official announcement, wants to be sure you have done everything in order not to disappoint the millions of fans of Predator

the wait is heavy:panic:

That's just trying to reassure yourself it'll be alright :lol They announced Berserker, and then almost instantly Falconer. And sure, there wasn't much work to do, in a sense, to make Falconer out of Berserker. Then the wait before announcing tracker was longer, but not much, and take into consideration that they had to do new hands, armor, the leather-like body belt thing and a completely new sculpt for the hound.

Now ya can't figure there could be that much more work than that to make the Classic on the new Predator body they're using :dunno Which of course fuels the fires of speculation amongst the "theorists" that they're saving the announcement as either a SDCC exclusive (which I figure would have been announced around this time frame, if not at least something a little more solid to go on than that speculative pic on the first page), or that HT will announce it as the next DX fig (DX-07) with the totem it was tied to in the movie as an accessory. Now, I can't even pretend to have exclusive inside information like that, and highly doubt the ones constantly posting "facts" to peoples questions, don't either.

There was an announcement from HT around the time Berserker was teased that they had plans to do him (done), Falconer (done), Tracker (announced, close to shipping) and Classic. And they promised "lots of accessories" with the updated Classic. Now of course, everyone that did read it can not find any link anywhere to this information now, so other members go on rants saying it won't happen and wishful thinking, show a link and yadda-yadda. No big deal.

No one that gets on here can convince me that it will or will not happen, but if I were a betting man, I'd say save your money up, because at this point, HT would be fools not to do it. BUT ....... stranger things have happened, and I'm a terrible gambler :wink1:

There was an announcement from HT around the time Berserker was teased that they had plans to do him (done), Falconer (done), Tracker (announced, close to shipping) and Classic. And they promised "lots of accessories" with the updated Classic. Now of course, everyone that did read it can not find any link anywhere to this information now, so other members go on rants saying it won't happen and wishful thinking, show a link and yadda-yadda. No big deal.

:nono It wasn't an "announcement." It was a bunch of "wishlist" paragraphs in MILK discussing license potential. The same type of article that's had people expecting a DX T2 T800 w/ 1:6 Harley Fatboy and John Connor from T2 and another Endoskeleton, more Rocky figures, etc. Unfortunately, some people see the names in English surrounded by Chinese, or blurry pics which could be anything, and get all stoked over nothing. Hence this thread. :lol

:nono It wasn't an "announcement." It was a bunch of "wishlist" paragraphs in MILK discussing license potential. The same type of article that's had people expecting a DX T2 T800 w/ 1:6 Harley Fatboy and John Connor from T2 and another Endoskeleton, more Rocky figures, etc. Unfortunately, some people see the names in English surrounded by Chinese and get all stoked over nothing. Hence this thread. :lol

:exactly: I agree with all of that, but this thread is based on the picture of a possible wip classic predator and not that milk "wishlist".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back