Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HCG has pushed out more product from that franchise than SS, that's saying a lot. SS just doesn't get it :cuckoo:. That's a lot of missed $$$

Correct.
This is indeed from Rodriguez's script. Being such a huge fan like us, he came up with that script shortly after the '87 original.

Personally, I think it's garbage.
Thank goodness it wasn't used.

oh, they said on the site that was supposed to be the ending of Predators,

I also am glad that it wasn't used, not because Arnold couldn't pull it off, but seems to crazy, I don't know if Dutch would join them after what happened to him, don't know,

oh, they said on the site that was supposed to be the ending of Predators,

I also am glad that it wasn't used, not because Arnold couldn't pull it off, but seems to crazy, I don't know if Dutch would join them after what happened to him, don't know,

:lecture yeah I don't think the Dutch character would willingly sign up for it. In Predator he didn't like the fact that their real mission was outside of the parameters of what his team normally did. And that was before an alien started killing them all.

:lecture yeah I don't think the Dutch character would willingly sign up for it. In Predator he didn't like the fact that their real mission was outside of the parameters of what his team normally did. And that was before an alien started killing them all.

I don't know, I could see him really hating the preds, trying to stop them from coming to Earth or something, like really against them, that I could see, but to join them and lead a group, I don't know...

"So you cooked up a story and dropped the six of us in a meat grinder?!"

Good point. It's not in his character to play that role that Rodriguez created. He did what he needed only to survive.

I beg to differ. After losing his whole team, he'd be looking for a little revenge. Remember, in the end of the movie, Schwarzenegger actually becomes the "Predator" and hunts down the alien with the intent of killing it.

Huh? I haven't heard much about him besides the reducing his friend's kid's prison time and him having a secret 10 year old kid with another woman... :dunno
That's what I was referring to. The housekeeper's been working overtime, discussing our state budget. :lol

She was probably like :panic: :panic: :panic:

Nah, more like...

African_American_Woman_with_Dollar_Signs_In_Her_Eyes_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081217-033401-186042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back