Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't followed this entire thread, but if that were Tracker, why would he have to sculpt an entirely new body? Wouldn't it just be a matter of sculpting the armor on the established super pred body? Also Tracker probably won't have a face. Now that he's been announced, what's left to do from the movie? Hmmm...

I would have to say that the pictures and figures all around him do have quite a bit to do with what he's working on. References and whatnot. Course I could probably be completely wrong, but I hope not. Hope it's Classic, as long as they go off of the P1 version, and not the short, chubby Predators version.

Also look at the figures right arm, to me that look's like the classic predator's wrist gauntlet, if that were tracker it would be much more rounded like that of berserker and falconer.

0216-00321-001b5.jpg

Also look at the figures right arm, to me that look's like the classic predator's wrist gauntlet, if that were tracker it would be much more rounded like that of berserker and falconer.

0216-00321-001b5.jpg
Also look at the leg armor. You can't see it that well, but it looks like P1.

Why did you drag up that old picture??

I'm talking about the monitor in the picture that is the subject of this thread!

0216-00321-001b5.jpg

Hmm why would the wolf bust be there you say?, hmm maybe it's just there becuase there is space for it:dunno.. i doubt there so ____ at ht hq that everything on there desk must relate to the subject there working on, but two statues based on p1 and a pic of p1 on the monitor point's to a classic pred ..nothing there but your precious paint's point's towards tracker.

Oxymoronic post. You're saying my points have no merit but then using the same points to validate your argument. :cuckoo:

As to my "precious paints," being the only thing that points toward Tracker, well, what the ____ does it look like he's doing in that pic, genius? :lol

As to my "precious paints," being the only thing that points toward Tracker, well, what the ____ does it look like he's doing in that pic, genius? :lol

To me, being an amateur sculptor myself, it looks as if he is sculpting, you can see the ball of polymer clay that he will be pulling bits off on the table (the gray ball) and there is no brush in his hand....

To me, being an amateur sculptor myself, it looks as if he is sculpting, you can see the ball of polymer clay that he will be pulling bits off on the table (the gray ball) and there is no brush in his hand....

I'll concede that. But they also use clay to anchor bits as well. I still contend that the body looks more like the super Pred body than a regular predator.

Oxymoronic post. You're saying my points have no merit but then using the same points to validate your argument. :cuckoo:

I don't care what he is doing, sculpting /painting almost everything in this pic point's towards the classic predator..and like i said before those colors are very very bleak, it's weak evidence, your only evidence infact that support's your theory.

I'll concede that. But they also use clay to anchor bits as well. I still contend that the body looks more like the super Pred body than a regular predator.

Look at the berserker and falconer figures.they are not as big as they were meant to be.. if they were to make classic realistic size next to the superpreds he may end up even smaller then p1 ..i'm certain when they release classic he will be on the same body as the super preds, maybe slightly different sculpt, but about the same size. ..and no way in hell will the release him on a normal old pred body if that's what your getting at.

Got this gut feeling that's the classic from the PREDATORS movie being sculpted. When or IF it's going to be released no one knows BUT I'm betting all my HT collection that that is the classic. 100% sure.

:D

i'm certain when they release classic he will be on the same body as the super preds, maybe slightly different sculpt, but about the same size. ..and no way in hell will the release him on a normal old pred body if that's what your getting at.

Hopefully a new body. It has to be:dunno

Got this gut feeling that's the classic from the PREDATORS movie being sculpted. When or IF it's going to be released no one knows BUT I'm betting all my HT collection that that is the classic. 100% sure.

:D

x Fingers crossed x

Hopefully a new body. It has to be:dunno

My guess is that hot toys won't sculpt an all new body for one figure, they will reuse the superpred body..they can't make it much smaller even if for accuracy as hot toys made the super preds too short to begin with, they will have to make him the same size as the superpreds to make up for p1 being too short, and yes i know classic and p1 are two different pred's but i really see classic as being hot toys second shot at p1 even if he is sold as classic ..i hope they give us p1 part's to make the classic the p1.

I think they will keep the same Super Predator body, just get rid of the scales like someone on the Hunter's Lair did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back