Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannae be arsed Looking through 10 pages of comments, but did anyone notice / point out what looks to be the newborn alien from alien resurrection on the shelf?

I notice it but I don't care about Newborn. This is a Predator thread so...

Not sure if that is a cannon on his shoulder, I think it might be part of the support attachment that the figure is held on by.

Last edited:
Who's to say he did? Might just be a recast, adding details for a different head.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

(isn't that Berserker on the monitor in the background?)

Answer me this, does that look like the beginning of a Berserker head? I personally don't think it does look like the start of a Berserker sculpt. I know Berserker is all over in the background, but who is to say that HT and Joseph didn't leak a photo like that to see responses? You assume it isn't at all, and you will not change your opinion. That is fine, and I will continue to think that you are wrong until I am proven wrong by someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Nothing more to it really, I say one thing you say the other and neither will change opinions, so no real reason to drag it on, right?
ncjw34.jpg

Is that a shoulder canon on the left shoulder? If so, the fact that the shoulder's bare would be further evidence that it's not Classic, or P1.
Yes, it is the classic Predator's shoulder canon. No, that does not mean his shoulders are bare. Different parts can be sculpted at different times and from different materials. The shoulder armor could either be not yet sculpted, or is actually there but cast in the same grey as his skin (like the leg armor).

The shoulder canon armor, the headsculpt, and the leg armor all say classic Predator. The fact that he's got the original Predator on his computer screen alongside two giant original Predator statues means that its undeniably classic Predator.

Look at the body. That's Berserker's bod. And the paints below the monitor are more consistent with Tracker than Classic.

.."berserker's bod" , do you expect the classic pred to be on the old body? ..the body is what will set apart a potential classic predator from the p1, they would be stupid not to reuse the berserker body for a "classic" predator ..so really the paint's are the only thing that say this may not be the classic, but everything else point's to it.

..and to people who are saying this may be a dx p1, i't won't be.. it could be a dx ..but this thing will be released from the predators line as the classic predator from predators as it would make sense to do that, but knowing hot toy's they might call it prisoner or captive predator.

Looks like there is a Predator 1, the two look roughly the same, model next to the sculpture. But I hope it is Tracker more than Classic.

Yes, it is the classic Predator's shoulder canon. No, that does not mean his shoulders are bare. Different parts can be sculpted at different times and from different materials. The shoulder armor could either be not yet sculpted, or is actually there but cast in the same grey as his skin (like the leg armor).

The shoulder canon armor, the headsculpt, and the leg armor all say classic Predator. The fact that he's got the original Predator on his computer screen alongside two giant original Predator statues means that its undeniably classic Predator.
it also has the P1 gauntlet on the right arm.

Answer me this, does that look like the beginning of a Berserker head? I personally don't think it does look like the start of a Berserker sculpt. I know Berserker is all over in the background, but who is to say that HT and Joseph didn't leak a photo like that to see responses? You assume it isn't at all, and you will not change your opinion. That is fine, and I will continue to think that you are wrong until I am proven wrong by someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Nothing more to it really, I say one thing you say the other and neither will change opinions, so no real reason to drag it on, right?
ncjw34.jpg

That's my point. Just because you see P1 on the screen in the other pic, doesn't make it a P1 either.

I never said anything about what was on screen, I was talking about what I see being sculpted.

All I see is the shape that could be any predator, but the sheer amount of bulked muscle the body has, has me thinking it's one of the superpreds. Others have used the P1 on the screen to justify your argument.

^ The sculpted head in the pic on the first page is NOT a Super Predator. It's obviously P1, or Classic.

lol whats with the debate, its a good thing if we get more predators. Wish they'd release better teasers of tracker and P1 (if it exists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back