Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I reckon this will be the ocean world (possibly Mon Cala or Kamino) episode. Starting to think everything they showed us in the trailer is from the first 3-4 episodes. Personally I don?t think we?ll see Boba again until episode 8.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Trailer revealing only first half of the season might be a good call. Water planet, Nevarro and Ice planet. Now to see in which order mando will be visiting them.

Trailer revealing only first half of the season might be a good call. Water planet, Nevarro and Ice planet. Now to see in which order mando will be visiting them.

Yes they often only use footage from the start of a movie or series in trailers. Which is a good thing imo.

After that first episode all the crying that we didn't get a second trailer faded away. It really doesn't matter. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Faverau knows what he's doing. Protecting us from ourselves wanting to know everything before it airs.

Totally! It?s so rare to go into a series/movie nowadays with just a sprinkling of info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They're doing a great job. Less than 24 hours out from the episode and we know absolutely nothing. Last year by this stage we usually had leaks of episode times and synopsis etc. I have a really strong feeling there are some huge surprises in store for us later in the season.

They're doing a great job. Less than 24 hours out from the episode and we know absolutely nothing. Last year by this stage we usually had leaks of episode times and synopsis etc. I have a really strong feeling there are some huge surprises in store for us later in the season.

I guess that's also another plus with Disney+ with no distribution. It's more under their control.

I love that model. No TV spots spoiling shots weekly. Just a great gift every Friday.

I gotta tell ya. I was disappointed by that link.

Never thought I would be saying this about HT SW but we need human sculpts dammit. Cara, Kuiil, Cobb, Greef, Gideon. No more troops.

I gotta tell ya. I was disappointed by that link.

Not THE most requested figure, but I know there are plenty of people that still want it.

Never thought I would be saying this about HT SW but we need human sculpts dammit. Cara, Kuiil, Cobb, Greef, Gideon. No more troops.

Fully agreed.

I have been working very hard to keep away from any spoilers....it?s worked.
I really wish Youtube would get their crap together and Ban people who put spoilers in the thumbnails the moment a episode is over.

Olyphant was a total shock , Boba less so, but only because I knew fan pressure would make it inevitable.

63c9b2fa56c3eef2848c9e7b3d43ffb4.jpg

On a lighter side, I hope he does again in another stupid way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling it now, that?s Gideon?s helmet, made from Mandalorian Beskar. I?m only half-kidding.

Actually that's a really good call.

I'll buy any Imperial Trooper variants but I do hope for characters like Cara. Gideon I'm not worried about, HT usually don't skip StarWars big bads. It looks like they follow Mando Monday "rules?" Bike's probably next.

I'm guessing the latest episode killed the hype a little judging by the lack of activity in here. As for wanted figures from that episode = 0

I'm guessing the latest episode killed the hype a little judging by the lack of activity in here. As for wanted figures from that episode = 0

mando with frozen armor with DX acce for the egg container and spider critters incoming

mando with frozen armor with DX acce for the egg container and spider critters incoming

:rotfl I'd take it over Frog Lady and Amy Sedaris. Mind you Filoni is trying his hardest to get his own action figure, so you never know.

Told you no way the new episode could live up to the premiere. Pure filler.

We had that frog lady bath scene tho lol

I sincerely hope that?s not what the Twi?lek healing baths look like. No wonder Mando passed on the invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back