Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best trailer yet. Those dinner guests definitely end up as the Rancor’s breakfast. Really loving the darker music Ludwig appears to have gone for for the show.

Just gimme Cad Bane and Bossk already. I've made peace that that ~$500 is already gone.

I'm fine with Hammer Pants Boba on the Throne as long as we get Fennec and those two and will make the wait for this BoBF suit easier to wait for.
Yep Cad Bane would look so cool in the display ! Next to the Throne perhaps ? Bossk I have already.

Not sure I'll even get the newer suit version. Too little is different imo. S2 (I'm sure there will be one) could be the one to wait for....

Best trailer yet. Those dinner guests definitely end up as the Rancor’s breakfast. Really loving the darker music Ludwig appears to have gone for for the show.
Ha yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Boba is clear, but I noticed Fennec is still sitting dangerously.

Never thought I'd get more hyped, but I am. Bring it oooonnnnnn !!

That's the part I'm really liking the most. The mature tone to the show compared to the lighter one of The Mando. There's really no reason we can't have both kinds of shows anyway.

Jennifer Beals HT when? She makes a great Twi’lek and has a reputable business so I don’t want to hear any objections that she’s a slave nonsense from anyone.

Jennifer Beals HT when? She makes a great Twi’lek and has a reputable business so I don’t want to hear any objections that she’s a slave nonsense from anyone.

She may not be a slave, but that yellow-skinned one on the left might well be. I have a feeling Beal's character is the palace harem-master. Jabba might not actually use such a harem, but he might well keep one for his guests.

We shall see. Certainly in Legends, Fortuna is his procurer.

She isn’t a slave, she’s a Firespray. Only George Lucas, the massive racist, used that word *tongue in cheek*

At least we have the excitement of a new High Republic game to look forward to… yay! British sarcasm aside the trailer for the game is quite impressive. I’m guessing the “story” group hasn’t got to it yet. Still, nothing in this world would ever make me pick up any of those HR comics or novels.

That is a fantastic trailer. However it is hard to get excited for some of these games (not just future Star Wars games) because some are 2-3 years out.

I have not paid much attention to the High Republic stuff but I'd definitely play a game set in that era, but I'm just over here waiting for Battlefront 2 and Republic Commando 2.

That is a fantastic trailer. However it is hard to get excited for some of these games (not just future Star Wars games) because some are 2-3 years out.

I have not paid much attention to the High Republic stuff but I'd definitely play a game set in that era, but I'm just over here waiting for Battlefront 2 and Republic Commando 2.
Maybe this game is what gonna make the High Republic popular, if the gameplay be just like Fallen Order this game can be a great addition to make HR into a popular among players to cross the bridge to the books and comics.

I can't wait to play as navigator of a ship

blkd5nvvbwh61.jpg

She isn’t a slave, she’s a Firespray. Only George Lucas, the massive racist, used that word *tongue in cheek*

At least we have the excitement of a new High Republic game to look forward to… yay! British sarcasm aside the trailer for the game is quite impressive. I’m guessing the “story” group hasn’t got to it yet. Still, nothing in this world would ever make me pick up any of those HR comics or novels.

Excellent hi-res cinematic trailer. I'm sure it'll get cancelled like all the rest.

If not, it'll look nothing like the trailer.

Am I jaded by anything related to decent Star Wars games (or lack of them) and The High Republic.......yes

Last edited:
I'm not a gamer so easy pass for me. That "High Republic" era holds no interest to me either. Was that Kathy Kennedy coming out of the black oil/tar at the end?
It also will be Jedi focused I assume. I've always preferred the "scum and villainy" side of Star Wars.
I grew up with the OT and the EU material pre-PT. I think there was a lot more stuff out there, books and comics, that wasn't about the Jedi/Sith and the Force.
The PT was so Jedi/Sith focused (which of course it was giving the setting/time period) and since then, feels like Force stuff, lightsabers, Jedi etc has become the big majority of Star Wars in general.
For me Star Wars has always been more than lightsaber go vroom vroom. So many fans these days seem to just want Jedi leaping about with lighsabers and using op Force powers.
I miss the pre PT days where Jedi weren't so powerful and superhero like.
There was the odd comic about ancient Sith sorcerers that had great power, but compare the powers of OT Jedi/Force users from the movies and books/comics, to what they do now. They've become Marvel superheros and they bore me.
One of the reasons I'm really looking forward to BoBF is that so far, it looks to focus on the scum and villainy, the crime lords, the bounty hunters, the dirty lived in parts of the galaxy. Hopefully they won't crowbar some Jedi in.
Not sure I explained it very well.
Anyway, that was a long old man rant as to why I won't play this game when I could have just said I don't own a game machine thing.

Excellent hi-res cinematic trailer. I'm sure it'll get cancelled like all the rest.

If not, it'll look nothing like the trailer.

Am I jaded by anything related to decent Star Wars games (or lack of them) and The High Republic.......yes
2024 release. I suspect the High Republic will dead in the water long before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back