Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit that should get us all excited there is…

“If the Book of Boba Fett teaser trailers released so far seem a bit less than epic, it’s due to a deliberate act of restraint: The producers have only revealed footage from the seven-episode season’s opening minutes. "We can’t use the second half of the first episode because it gives so much away,”

“If the Book of Boba Fett teaser trailers released so far seem a bit less than epic, it’s due to a deliberate act of restraint: The producers have only revealed footage from the seven-episode season’s opening minutes. "We can’t use the second half of the first episode because it gives so much away,”

Great to hear, pretty much what they've done with Mando and to a lesser extent Bad Batch only having stuff from its first few episodes.

Here's predicting the opening scene will be the dinner table Rancor pit massacre.

"Opening minutes". Wow, even less of the episode than what we suspected. While not excited at all from the trailer, it was odd to see nothing special so far from a Rodriguez and Fav driven show. Glad he put that out there.

Rodriguez had to adhere to certain Star Wars standards, however, which sometimes meant coloring inside the lines. “There was nobody going, ‘These are the rules.’ It was more like me saying, ‘This color feels very safe and we want it to feel more dangerous, so can we change it to this color?'” he says. “And they go, ‘These are the colors we’ve used, so let’s try one of these out.’ But I can’t reveal what.”

So revealing a color would be a spoiler?

“It’ll be evident when you see the show.”

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Rodriguez had to adhere to certain Star Wars standards, however, which sometimes meant coloring inside the lines. “There was nobody going, ‘These are the rules.’ It was more like me saying, ‘This color feels very safe and we want it to feel more dangerous, so can we change it to this color?'” he says. “And they go, ‘These are the colors we’ve used, so let’s try one of these out.’ But I can’t reveal what.”

So revealing a color would be a spoiler?

“It’ll be evident when you see the show.”

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Perhaps Crimson Dawn? Black Sun?

I have noticed the comics going big with Crimson Dawn lately including a full cross over event. Pretty much Crimson Dawn coming back into the picture with Q’ira at the helm. Wouldn’t surprise me if we see Crimson Dawn in BOBF

I may be in the minority but I'm really not interested in seeing Crimson Dawn in BoBF and I have no interest in seeing Q'ira again.

Thak you, thank you. Samesies. If they want to make a show featuring this org and person, then do that.

War of the bounty hunters realllyyyyyyyy lowered my opinion of her. Was honestly hoping Vader would kill her for stupidity above & beyond the call of duty. He is not a real forgiving guy.

Thak you, thank you. Samesies. If they want to make a show featuring this org and person, then do that.

War of the bounty hunters realllyyyyyyyy lowered my opinion of her. Was honestly hoping Vader would kill her for stupidity above & beyond the call of duty. He is not a real forgiving guy.
The Charles Soule effect. I thought she was a very fun character in Solo, and her story was set up to go in interesting directions. Trust the Lucasfilm story group (or whatever they call themselves) to completely destroy the character in their lame comics. God, I miss Dark Horse!

War of the Bounty Hunters was a disappointment and Q'ra was obnoxious and utterly unlikeable in it.
I'm not a big fan of Emilia Clarke anyway, let alone playing a character I don't like.
I really don't care about Crimson Dawn without Maul leading it.

The Charles Soule effect. I thought she was a very fun character in Solo, and her story was set up to go in interesting directions. Trust the Lucasfilm story group (or whatever they call themselves) to completely destroy the character in their lame comics. God, I miss Dark Horse!
Dark Horse was amazing, never owned any of Marvel SW even if their Darth Vader comic is interesting. I heard Dark Horse is coming back though!

Dark Horse was amazing, never owned any of Marvel SW even if their Darth Vader comic is interesting. I heard Dark Horse is coming back though!
That they are. On one hand very exciting, on the other it sounds like their comeback is to be centred around the High Republic. Although I’m sure they’ll do a better job of it than Marvel I think a lot of us still need convincing the High Republic is where it’s at. I’d much prefer they allowed Dark Horse to continue with stories in the Old Republic era and fill in more of that pre-Old Republic Dawn of the Jedi era.

I gave War of the Bounty Hunters a chance and was originally excited for it, but after the prelude issue it all went down hill fast and never recovered.
now we have Q’ira bringing in Knights of Ren…gotta get in those ST tie ins to try and keep it relevant 🤦‍♂️

I gave War of the Bounty Hunters a chance and was originally excited for it, but after the prelude issue it all went down hill fast and never recovered.
now we have Q’ira bringing in Knights of Ren…gotta get in those ST tie ins to try and keep it relevant 🤦‍♂️
I only read a few of the War of the Bounty Hunters but lost interest. The story was just so desperate. I mean getting all syndicates together for Han Solo, and Vader showing up. It all felt way too forced and contrived. Very poor writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back