Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not deny, if theres one time you want to give off that "f**k around and find out" vibe its when you go to the local DMV. Boba and Fennec should know this, and go in there looking like they mean business. Never ask to see my ID! This helmet -is- my face.

Sometimes a little fear gets the point across best and B had best remember that pdq.

Agree that buckets off should be for more personal stuff, like dinner with your business enemies and er, getting to know Fennec better, maybe even in the biblical "know" sense. I totes hope that happens btw!!

Now back to waiting for the context of that scene where some guy gets literally atomized on a high ledge. Thats the B we know and love.

Can not deny, if theres one time you want to give off that "f**k around and find out" vibe its when you go to the local DMV. Boba and Fennec should know this, and go in there looking like they mean business. Never ask to see my ID! This helmet -is- my face.

Sometimes a little fear gets the point across best and B had best remember that pdq.

Agree that buckets off should be for more personal stuff, like dinner with your business enemies and er, getting to know Fennec better, maybe even in the biblical "know" sense. I totes hope that happens btw!!

Now back to waiting for the context of that scene where some guy gets literally atomized on a high ledge. Thats the B we know and love.

Nah, when he's "knowing" Fennec, it's "you can leave your hat on" at Fett's place. Nothing on but the helmet.

Nah, when he's "knowing" Fennec, it's "you can leave your hat on" at Fett's place. Nothing on but the helmet.

DONT THREATEN ME WITH IMAGINING A GOOD TIME! hah

Whew stay out of the Mando Thirstposting FB group, where such topics are debated pretty regularly. Those people are -bad-. That's only hearsay though, I would never join such a hive of debauched scum and villainy due to my extreme virtue. :cool:

Meanwhile... boi, bye. Fett is not amused by these wallcrawling ways, not a bit. This picture makes me laugh...

Attachments

• BYE.jpg
    BYE.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 42
Those guys in red are such a red herring (excuse the pun) for this show. I bet they’re completely wiped out by the 15-20 minute mark and are just a device, assuming they’re the Red Key Raiders, for re-introducing Cobb Vanth. I’ve convinced myself Cobb Vanth is part of a main trio along with Boba and Fennec.

88D0F7A3-98D7-4705-9953-52029E98C68C.jpeg

should have gambled with Hoody99 about that release time-frame for Fennec. I was initially thinking about 1-week ban but then got distracted, well....

should have gambled with Hoody99 about that release time-frame for Fennec. I was initially thinking about 1-week ban but then got distracted, well....
haha yeah you missed out on a potential free Fennec Shand there.... :p

But to your argument, if any figure could be released early it would be Fennec. There's no secret to her which would give away anything in BoB, no costume change so easy pickings. Even an accessory could have been blurred out should that have been the case.

But happy they released her now. Makes room for all the other cool characters we need to get from this show.

Based on what Robet Rodriguez said, each episode should have a figure worthy character besides Boba and Fennec.
So, going off long-rumoured characters, and not the so-called 4Chan leak I’ll go with…

Bossk & a mixture of other ESB bounty hunters, Cad Bane, Din Djarin, Luke & Grogu, Han, Qi’ra & a total stab in the dark, Prince Xizor (obviously retconning his Legends death).

It'd be awesome if instead of the ESB Bounty Hunters reunion everybody wants, it's sort of a Boba leading the Magnificant 7 against the big bad of the series.

This apparently was given to Lucasfilm employees for Christmas. Looks like a Tales of the Jedi (animated?) series is coming. Personally I’m a huge fan of those comics, some of the best ancient Old Republic Sith related material out there. Perfect for animation. Hopefully it’s a straight adaptation of the comics and not a Disneyfied re-imagining.

6B283B31-61A2-4A5F-B43B-6A23FA0AFE42.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back