Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favreau is the gift that keeps giving:

“He knew his old friend Jon Favreau was producing The Mandalorian, and when he saw the first few episodes of season 1 Rodriguez wrote the Iron Mandirector to compliment his work. "He wrote back and said, 'Hey, thanks. Any time you want to come play, let me know.' I wrote him and said, 'Anytime, anywhere.' So he wrote back again right away and said, 'Can I call you tomorrow?' He called me the next day and said, 'I need you to bring some of that Alita magic, because I just lost a director for this episode, and we need to start right now. Could you come tomorrow?' 'Oh, yeah, I can come tomorrow.'"
His Alita magic. That bit made me cringe a bit. I’d much prefer his From Dusk till Dawn/Sin City/Planet Terror magic tbh with you. Not that there’s anything wrong with Alita, it’s just you know a little bit teeny and toned down by Rob Rod’s standards.

It IS related to High Republic, this is a given. It has absolutely no-thing! to do with any interesting older content, not a thing. I would bet the house on it! You know this bunch, screwing stuff up is what they do. Plus they're too cheap to pay the original authors. You know it is true! A multi-billion dollar company, quibbling over crap like what brand of paper towels are in the restroom. NOT THOSE THEY'RE TOOOOO EXPENSIVE
Wouldn’t it just be the final insult, to use the actual Tales of the Jedi logo from the comics and then make it about the High Republic. I’m sure whoever actually came up with this idea has never even read the Tales of the Jedi comics. As for the financial side of things, yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to find a cheap way around that. Sure it’s fine for Kathleen to waste millions hiring and firing directors every five minutes, scrapping projects left right and centre, but giving a little bit of money/credit to creatives that pre-date her reign of terror, oh no that’s not on. Okay, that’s the special Christmas rant over and done with for another year! Haha

Im still trying to figure out why people think Han Solo is going to be in a show about Boba Fett romping, stomping and smashing his way through a local crime syndicate. Why on earth would he still be on Tatooine? Are he and Fett friends? (Lol!!!!!!) Per the timeline, should he not be on Hoth or at some other rebel base rn?

This is just like how people were saying Captain Rex and everyone from Rebels was going to take over Mando season 2.

"Oh its gonna happen. 100%."

"it sure is." *nods wisely*

"i always thought Thrawn and Ezra Bridger were going to end up on the Razor Crest. I trust Mike Zeroh implicitly. He knows all." *more nodding*

......none of that s*** happened.

Im still trying to figure out why people think Han Solo is going to be in a show about Boba Fett romping, stomping and smashing his way through a local crime syndicate. Why on earth would he still be on Tatooine? Are he and Fett friends? (Lol!!!!!!) Per the timeline, should he not be on Hoth or at some other rebel base rn?

This is just like how people were saying Captain Rex and everyone from Rebels was going to take over Mando season 2.

"Oh its gonna happen. 100%."

"it sure is." *nods wisely*

"i always thought Thrawn and Ezra Bridger were going to end up on the Razor Crest. I trust Mike Zeroh implicitly. He knows all." *more nodding*

......none of that s*** happened.

The Mandalorian was 9 ABY, and this follows it, so Solo's busy with Leia bringing up the twins, Jacen and Jaina. :monkey3

The Mandalorian was 9 ABY, and this follows it, so Solo's busy with Leia bringing up the twins, Jacen and Jaina. :monkey3
It was about this time that Fett tried to get revenge on Solo only to join up right?

To be fair, there is very little to the overall plot of Boba that is known, we have plenty of rumors of characters being involved from Bossk, to Black Krrsantan and to Han and Luke, some are from legit scoopers and leakers, some not so much.

Besides Luke at the end, most of Mando Season 2 was leaked, so we'll see where they go with this show.

To be fair, there is very little to the overall plot of Boba that is known, we have plenty of rumors of characters being involved from Bossk, to Black Krrsantan and to Han and Luke, some are from legit scoopers and leakers, some not so much.

Besides Luke at the end, most of Mando Season 2 was leaked, so we'll see where they go with this show.

The "leaking" I saw about mando season 2 mostly consisted of the entire cast of Rebels + Captain Rex basically throwing Mando off the Razor Crest so they could take over Grogu's training, so yeah I'm a tidge skeptical about these Book rumors. People try to go viral with the craziest stuff.

I dont think we're gonna see Black Krrsantan either, but who knows. If he shows up, can Aphra be far behind? That would be much more amusing.

The "leaking" I saw about mando season 2 mostly consisted of the entire cast of Rebels + Captain Rex basically throwing Mando off the Razor Crest so they could take over Grogu's training, so yeah I'm a tidge skeptical about these Book rumors. People try to go viral with the craziest stuff.

I didn't read or watch (if it was a video) of any of that stuff happening, but that does sound terrible lol and not sure why those rumors would even be started, sounds like something SuperShadow would say from back in the day lol

I didn't read or watch (if it was a video) of any of that stuff happening, but that does sound terrible lol and not sure why those rumors would even be started, sounds like something SuperShadow would say from back in the day lol

People on FB be BEYOND. CRAY-CRAY. I actually ended up leaving a bunch of SW FB groups because I could not stand the idiocy one second longer. It seems to be mostly children [I consider teenagers to be definitely children, even older ones] who know what they think they know, and logic/reason will not tell them otherwise. I was just like, I just cant with this. It does not make any sense whatsoever for Thrawn to show up on Mando's ship, for instance. He has his own Star Destroyer, IIRC?! Why would he be slumming on the RCrest?!!

The knowledge that Ahsoka was getting her own show finally defused a lot of this, but by then I was gone.

Dengar helped Boba get back to health in EU canon and I hope that stays true for this. Dengar makes more sense than any other ESB BH. I definitely see Cobb Vanth making an appearance.

People on FB be BEYOND. CRAY-CRAY. I actually ended up leaving a bunch of SW FB groups because I could not stand the idiocy one second longer. It seems to be mostly children [I consider teenagers to be definitely children, even older ones] who know what they think they know, and logic/reason will not tell them otherwise. I was just like, I just cant with this. It does not make any sense whatsoever for Thrawn to show up on Mando's ship, for instance. He has his own Star Destroyer, IIRC?! Why would he be slumming on the RCrest?!!

The knowledge that Ahsoka was getting her own show finally defused a lot of this, but by then I was gone.

Ah, I stay away from Facebook thankfully. I just follow the star wars leaks reddit page, where the mods do a decent job of deleting any of the crap (Mike Zeroh, Grace Rudolph, etc etc).

Glad I deleted my Facebook a decade ago, I have no need for it.

Ah, I stay away from Facebook thankfully. I just follow the star wars leaks reddit page, where the mods do a decent job of deleting any of the crap (Mike Zeroh, Grace Rudolph, etc etc).

Glad I deleted my Facebook a decade ago, I have no need for it.
Is Grace still as clickbaity as MikeZeroh? Seems she still has more credibility.

Is Grace still as clickbaity as MikeZeroh? Seems she still has more credibility.

She's pretty terrible, she's gotten a few things right, especially recently, so I think she has some sort of source somewhere but she is just blowing stuff out of her ass most of the time.

Zeroh has no credibility and no sources. How either of them have a following is beyond me.

This apparently was given to Lucasfilm employees for Christmas. Looks like a Tales of the Jedi (animated?) series is coming. Personally I’m a huge fan of those comics, some of the best ancient Old Republic Sith related material out there. Perfect for animation. Hopefully it’s a straight adaptation of the comics and not a Disneyfied re-imagining.

View attachment 552060

Guaranteed it won't be about Darth Plagueis The Wise.

blinks.gif

Would be the smartest thing Lucasfilm has done since the Disney acquistion. Straight from comic to animation. If it is some other crap, forget it. I thought KK didn't want the Legends stuff anymore?
Personally I don't think she had any idea at all about what Legends had in it. It's still beyond me how she's is still in that position.

I guess Faverau and others just didn't want it.

Nah, now that Cobb has no armor, and Fett comes looking for the Marshal who swiped his armor.
Vanth forced to improvise, needs to go full Dollars and just cut the hull of a derelict Sandcrawler.
5styhz.gif

5yxa4j.gif

Then (as per Favreau) build some ridiculous mark-1 SW equivalent salvage junk Mando suit of his own.
5stzt8.gif
5cgybk.gif
5suc1a.gif

Not unlike his ridiculous over-compensating crotch-rocket junk Speeder!

5a1ee78b322b58eb91509f5767da4fc2ffbcdc5f.gifv
Ok so we're going for a Cobb Vanth - Iron Patriot to Bobas - Iron Man then. Sounds good to me.

I dont think we're gonna see Black Krrsantan either, but who knows. If he shows up, can Aphra be far behind? That would be much more amusing.
But could you imagine how cool a Hot Toys Black Krrysantan would look in the collection !! That would be epic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back