Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But could you imagine how cool a Hot Toys Black Krrysantan would look in the collection !! That would be epic !!

I could break my no new 'new Star Wars' for a Wookiee.

56bul44icpm11.jpg

The original HT ANH Chewie is still an impressive figure (once his fur is futzed).

Wookiees are a long lived species, so Black Krrsantan is a versatile character that could slot into numerous eras.

I could break my no new 'new Star Wars' for a Wookiee.

View attachment 552173

The original HT ANH Chewie is still an impressive figure (once his fur is futzed).

Wookiees are a long lived species, so Black Krrsantan is a versatile character that could slot into numerous eras.
I just think people/normies would go wild seeing another wookie. We've seen all the other aliens, but a Wookie is instantly recognisable.

Wouldn't have to be a big roll but he'd be impressive I reckon.

I just think people/normies would go wild seeing another wookie. We've seen all the other aliens, but a Wookie is instantly recognisable.

Once HT break out their old Wookiee moulds (preferably ANH rather than the funny looking TFA one), a reissue of Chewie might occur.

Nah, now that Cobb has no armor, and Fett comes looking for the Marshal who swiped his armor.
Vanth forced to improvise, needs to go full Dollars and just cut the hull of a derelict Sandcrawler.
5styhz.gif

5yxa4j.gif

Then (as per Favreau) build some ridiculous mark-1 SW equivalent salvage junk Mando suit of his own.
5stzt8.gif
5cgybk.gif
5suc1a.gif

Not unlike his ridiculous over-compensating crotch-rocket junk Speeder!

5a1ee78b322b58eb91509f5767da4fc2ffbcdc5f.gifv
Holy cow, that speeder is the Star Wars universe version of the red Ferrari! :)

Im still trying to figure out why people think Han Solo is going to be in a show about Boba Fett romping, stomping and smashing his way through a local crime syndicate. Why on earth would he still be on Tatooine? Are he and Fett friends? (Lol!!!!!!) Per the timeline, should he not be on Hoth or at some other rebel base rn?

This is just like how people were saying Captain Rex and everyone from Rebels was going to take over Mando season 2.

"Oh its gonna happen. 100%."

"it sure is." *nods wisely*

"i always thought Thrawn and Ezra Bridger were going to end up on the Razor Crest. I trust Mike Zeroh implicitly. He knows all." *more nodding*

......none of that s*** happened.
I think it comes from the rumours that they’ve re-shot the Jabba’s sail barge battle from a different perspective. People probably putting two and two together. That said I don’t think it’s beyond the realm of possibility that they’ll try pull another deep-fake to “equal” that of Luke in Mando. I’m sure Harrison could do with the cash.

From early crew merch we know there’s definitely a Wookie in it. Jason Ward, Star Wars Reddit’s arch-nemesis, also confirmed Black (don’t make me spell it) Christian in the show.

Is this still a spoiler btw? It’s been out there so long now I feel it’s okay to discuss it, right?

8BF17571-2209-4579-B08C-922F82D88049.jpeg

From early crew merch we know there’s definitely a Wookie in it. Jason Ward, Star Wars Reddit’s arch-nemesis, also confirmed Black (don’t make me spell it) Christian in the show.

Is this still a spoiler btw? It’s been out there so long now I feel it’s okay to discuss it, right?

View attachment 552176
You've got a good memory. I'd totally forgotten about that poster !

Black Krrsantan (yes I googled that spelling) is now officially my new top favorite underdog highly unlikely Book of Boba HT figure.

I want to see the return of Tarfful! Wonder what happened to him after order 66 and fall of the wookie governing of Kashyyyk.

The second most known wookie in SW. It would work to bring him back and wookies are an interesting species in SW.

Count me in for Black Krrsantan! It would feel weird having him before Chewie in my display but he does look really cool.

Also, who is this from the "special look"? Ailyn Vel brought into canon perhaps?

Attachments

• 269909934_4785281574864703_100496730178736549_n.jpg
    269909934_4785281574864703_100496730178736549_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 35

View attachment 552176

Or.... maybe its just some cool art? Because I have this funny feeling Lucasfilm would NOT be cool with spoiling the whole show by putting everyone who's going to be in this on some lanyard access badge art, of all things. Perhaps I am overthinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back