Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be Bobas long lost daughter and will become a huge part of the story. An Omega 2.0 if you will. 🤦‍♂️

OK real question: I wanna know how Jabba "sat on that throne," Jabba is not anthropoid enough to sit on any such throne. Reclining on a raised plinth, yeah he was doing that.
Ok real answer. "Figure of speech" ??

But what really gets me is how a huge slug could be powerful, when all it would take would be a thermal detonator or some blaster shots. Doesn't make sense at all really. Anyway I guess George didn't think too much about that at the time.

Merry Christmas fellow forumites!

5DF414DE-60B3-4274-ABF4-FEBBD423CA6B.jpeg

Ok real answer. "Figure of speech" ??

But what really gets me is how a huge slug could be powerful, when all it would take would be a thermal detonator or some blaster shots. Doesn't make sense at all really. Anyway I guess George didn't think too much about that at the time.
It's those around Jabba who he has paid well that are the threat. Similar to most Mafia bosses...they don't do the dirty work and they don't have to be physically threatening. They've got the power and rule by fear... (hey, that's a great tagline!) :)

With Filoni involved in the story, she’s probably a new young protege for Boba joining Ahsoka, Grogu and Omega. Seems he can’t let a series go without one.

..... Can't a guy crime-lord in peace?! Man, what a bummer.

[I hope this does not happen, lol. Fett does not have a fatherly bone in his body.]

5z7iid.jpg

OK real question: I wanna know how Jabba "sat on that throne," Jabba is not anthropoid enough to sit on any such throne. Reclining on a raised plinth, yeah he was doing that.
He didn't. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding your question cause it seems so obvious.
The "sitting" throne, was Bib Fortuna's throne. Likely installed after Leia killed Jabba and Fortuna took over.
Jabba's throne we know was just the concrete slab, cozy for a slug.

I wonder if they're about to retcon this, in fact.

"I am Boba Fett. Left for dead on the sands of Tatooine."

As if someone thought they killed him, and just left him where he fell. Interesting.

Well, we shall see.

This was somewhat already hinted in Mando season 2 which may have already dropped the major clue.
When Djarin & Vanth are discussing hunting the Krayt Dragon

Mando: It lives in an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Cobb: I’ve lived on Tatooine my whole life- there’s no such thing as an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Mando: There is if you eat the Sarlacc.

This same episode with the hint, is the same one that then goes on to re- introduced the nomad Fett at the end.

So a Krayt could have been eating the Sarlacc giving Fett the chance to escape.
Hopefully we do get a bit of that flashback to how it all went down,

The new line - "I am Boba Fett. Left for dead on the sands of Tatooine."
May just indicate him after crawling out of the Sarlacc, hence his nomad new life.
Likley a whole story on how a he joined the Tusken, learned their ways to survive, etc.

Further, the act of having even survived a Sarlacc, may have given him status among the Tusken who took him in, and who may be allies

Last edited:
*reading Star Wars Leaks*

I dont want Grogu in this, I really do not. I loves me some Grogu. Lets let him get some training in peace, though.

Theyre saying this girl is the new Ailyn Vel Lite. You know, every single SW thing does not need to have the same plot, its not an actual requirement.

Honest. :( hoping both of these are complete b.s.

Last edited:
This was somewhat already hinted in Mando season 2 which may have already dropped the major clue.
When Djarin & Vanth are discussing hunting the Krayt Dragon

Mando: It lives in an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Cobb: I’ve lived on Tatooine my whole life- there’s no such thing as an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Mando: There is if you eat the Sarlacc.

This same episode with the hint, is the same one that then goes on to re- introduced the nomad Fett at the end.

So a Krayt could have been eating the Sarlacc giving Fett the chance to escape.
Hopefully we do get a bit of that flashback to how it all went

I'm fairly sceptical on this scenario. The area with the Krayt in season 2 of Mando looks very different from the area the Sarlaac is located in ROTJ.

Well, per the Kenobi novel theres a sarlacc of varying size every twenty feet on Tattooine. Agreed its definitely not the one shown with Mando, as that one is horizontally orientated and Jabbas was vertical....

So my thought is if i ran a town on this planet, we'd be regularly organizing squads to find and kill these things while still small, as well as thinking about ways to kill the big ones, but who needs common sense in that galaxy far away.

*reading Star Wars Leaks*

I dont want Grogu in this, I really do not. I loves me some Grogu. Lets let him get some training in peace, though.

Theyre saying this girl is the new Ailyn Vel Lite. You know, every single SW thing does not need to have the same plot, its not an actual requirement.

Honest. :( hoping both of these are complete b.s.
Totally agree. if we get another "father - daughter/son/alien" storyline it's going to seriously bring Book of Boba down a lot of notches for me.

Surely they would not be so stupid.....OK I take that back. It's Disney.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back