Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell ST vibes in BOBF…. Might result in a big big let down for many fans, which would mean this season is the first and last.

Anyway, if that happens, at least we have Mando S3 coming!

Dont get me wrong, i will enjoy BoBF as I can, hoping for plenty of fun cameos plus lots more of those helmet-smashing vibes.

But thE only little friend Boba needs is Fennec.

I actually liked Mirta Gev a lot. Its not TIME for a character like that tho. Can Boba just f*** people up and establish his place in new canon first? He has waited years for this.

With Filoni involved in the story, she’s probably a new young protege for Boba joining Ahsoka, Grogu and Omega. Seems he can’t let a series go without one.
I keep saying Filoni is an overrated hack and a toady. Space Whales and precocious children moving forward.

(As usual, I'd love to be proven dead wrong.)

Ok real answer. "Figure of speech" ??

But what really gets me is how a huge slug could be powerful, when all it would take would be a thermal detonator or some blaster shots. Doesn't make sense at all really. Anyway I guess George didn't think too much about that at the time.
George didn't think too much about anything. :LOL:

Dont get me wrong, i will enjoy BoBF as I can, hoping for plenty of fun cameos plus lots more of those helmet-smashing vibes.

But thE only little friend Boba needs is Fennec.

I actually liked Mirta Gev a lot. Its not TIME for a character like that tho. Can Boba just f*** people up and establish his place in new canon first? He has waited years for this.
I really hope this show doesn’t have a kid. I would have preferred mandalorian just be the mandalorian. I know grogu is what made the show popular, but I would have preferred a lone gunslinger out for hire. Bad batch turned me off with omega. Even having a sidekick for boba in fennec is pushing it for me. I’ll never trust the mouse. As such, I’m scared for kenobi and cassian. I hope they both lubed up before Disney got a hold of their characters.

I really hope this show doesn’t have a kid. I would have preferred mandalorian just be the mandalorian.

Would totally have watched the hell out of Mando with no Grogu. Mandalorians are interesting and busy people. [Putting it mildly.] What will they do next? Lets find out.

Plus Mando is hotter than the fires of Hades, he is total eye-candy for the ladies and I'm not even gonna lie. He really never needed Grogu, but Disney thought he did for some reason.

mando pretty.jpg

Would totally have watched the hell out of Mando with no Grogu. Mandalorians are interesting and busy people. [Putting it mildly.] What will they do next? Lets find out.

Plus Mando is hotter than the fires of Hades, he is total eye-candy for the ladies and I'm not even gonna lie. He really never needed Grogu, but Disney thought he did for some reason.

View attachment 552503
But he doesn’t have Grogu anymore so he’s free to be a badass as you say. That’s probably why Grogu was separated, he would get stale eventually.

So a Krayt could have been eating the Sarlacc giving Fett the chance to escape.
I'm fairly sceptical on this scenario. The area with the Krayt in season 2 of Mando looks very different from the area the Sarlaac is located in ROTJ.
That's fine, but your reasoning? Of course it's a different area. Why would you even think it'd be the same location, Krayt or Sarlacc ?
Mando is describing something that occurs throughout the desert.
Mando: It lives in an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Cobb: I’ve lived on Tatooine my whole life- there’s no such thing as an abandoned Sarlacc pit.
Mando: There is if you eat the Sarlacc.
He's familiar enough with Tatooine, that he speaks Tusken, and knows their ways, was even friends with their tribes Massiff. And was able to recruit them for their knowledge in the hunt.

Last edited:
Omega will not be in this, as that would spoil Bad Batch and she will be the sidekick in that for the foreseeable future.

A bunch of supercommandos and ARC troopers need a child to get them out of trouble, you know. *massive facepalm*
But maybe Omega is another Mary Sue..........here we go !!! :p

Just kidding peoples....

That's fine, but your reasoning? Of course it's a different area. Why would you even think it'd be the same location, Krayt or Sarlacc ?
Mando is describing something that occurs throughout the dessert.

I thought you meant that was the same Sarlaac. I've seen a lot of people say that they thought it was the same one.
Sure I suppose a Krayt could have eaten the Sarlaac Boba was in. I'd prefer it if he escaped himself. A much more impressive feat than getting lucky when a passing Krayt attacks the Sarlaac he's trapped in.
Boba's daring escape from the Sarlaac has been excitedly theorised by fans for years. There are books and comics that hace him killing the Sarlaac and escaping. I'd be disappointed if his escape isn't down to his own actions.
Though depending on how the Krayt attack leads to his escape is done, it still could be good.

Same. Grogu is neat and we saw some really great character growth for Din because of him but unlike all the nerd outlets, I’d rather not see him in season 3. I wanna see what Din is like post Grogu. Does he live his days with the same willingness to look out for the little guys/gals? Or has he reverted to his selfish code driven ways. Whatever the case may be, I want to see him move on. Maybe bring Grogu back in a different show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back