Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

That's a pretty boring mindset. Just because it isn't "required" doesn't mean it can't be good. I don't require more Hot Toys figures, but I want them.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Ultimately we didn?t need anything after the OT. What some of you younger folks may not know or remember is that SW was really just the story of Luke, Han, and Leia, fighting the Empire. There?s not a lot of meat to the story beyond that, and it wasn?t required. So now they really need to get creative and stretch out the universe to make new stories where none were needed. It began with ANH, and ended with RotJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now it starts with Rogue One [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a pretty boring mindset. Just because it isn't "required" doesn't mean it can't be good. I don't require more Hot Toys figures, but I want them.

:exactly:

Anyway the OT opened the door to a galaxy, far far away. Why wouldn't you want to do more with such an amazing world?

Ultimately we didn?t need anything after the OT. What some of you younger folks may not know or remember is that SW was really just the story of Luke, Han, and Leia, fighting the Empire. There?s not a lot of meat to the story beyond that, and it wasn?t required. So now they really need to get creative and stretch out the universe to make new stories where none were needed. It began with ANH, and ended with RotJ.

Blame the EU for broadening our minds to the much expanded SW lore. I'm an original OT guy, brought up on SW way before episode 1 and I can't get enough SW. if the stories are good, why the hell not. I'm all for more stories away from the main story line. There's so much they can touch on and so much I want to see.

Star Wars is a vast galaxy with so many characters and aliens and planets to explore. I love the original trilogy but I like the thought of the new movies not dealing with Skywalkers or Palpatines. Mando is great because they are using a new character to explore the galaxy but he may have ties with some other characters we have seen in the movies. To me it's fun watching and seeing what happens next. As long as the story is engaging and not just a speedbump to hitting any agendas I say its a huge win for us fans.

Star Wars is a vast galaxy with so many characters and aliens and planets to explore. I love the original trilogy but I like the thought of the new movies not dealing with Skywalkers or Palpatines. Mando is great because they are using a new character to explore the galaxy but he may have ties with some other characters we have seen in the movies. To me it's fun watching and seeing what happens next. As long as the story is engaging and not just a speedbump to hitting any agendas I say its a huge win for us fans.

I thought the Mandalorian would be the first step to doing that, then end of Episode 1 we get a force user lol. And then they actually go to TATOOINE! I rolled my eyes at that, I mean come on, AGAIN?! I love the OT, and kind of got on board with the idea that we're getting out of it, but then the show just dove headlong into it. I still enjoyed it, but wasn't what I expected at all as far as expanding the universe.

Boba Fett in Mandalorian Season 2 - New figure Coming?

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Boba Fett himself will make an appearance on the next season of the Disney+ series, played by Temuera Morrison.
So Temuera is switching his Jango armor for a Boba one.
Can we have enough Fetts? I could use a Hot Toys Mythos style, road and weather worn Boba, instead of trying to improve on the flimsy one from Sideshow.

C'mon HT, make it happen!

Re: Boba Fett in Mandalorian Season 2 - New figure Coming?

Way too premature of a thread lol. Where’s the Ahsoka Tano Mandalorian thread?

This deserves a spoiler tag.

Here is the thread you want, discussion is already in progress:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187215&page=362

That is the movie thread, I am curious about the figure.

Way too premature of a thread lol. Where’s the Ahsoka Tano Mandalorian thread?

Premature? What, every thread has to have 'Speculation' in it?

This deserves a spoiler tag.

It's all over the internet. Only a spoiler if you live in a cave... But then you will not see it anyway :)

That is the movie thread, I am curious about the figure.

oh okay, brb with deets.

toys-delorean-time-machine-500px-2016-year-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

MVf0th7.jpg

Ok, I'm back!

It's a variation of the ROTJ armor to remain recognizable while also showing the passage of time. It comes with multiple hands, blasters, and the DX has an unmasked sculpt!

Hot Toys must be rubbing their hands at all these casting ''announcements'' for The Mandalorian. Let's be fair, they deserve this after being obliged to release all that ST dross for the last 5 years.

Goodbye ot and pt preorders. Maybe we will see you once in a while. Mandalorian , who do you think you are, iron man?

Well, Boba could have been busy since we last saw him, and as someone who worked for the empire, could show up with a few beskar pieces of his own.
Especially after the empire captured all, or most of the beskar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back