Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Now that the Scout is out, I'm hoping for a Deathwatch Mando. They could be done with S1 though, 8 figures for S1 is awesome. I hope they do a S2 Gideon.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I?m gonna guess the armorer but it will probably be a clean Moff Trooper I mean RO Trooper :lol

Now that the Scout is out, I'm hoping for a Deathwatch Mando. They could be done with S1 though, 8 figures for S1 is awesome. I hope they do a S2 Gideon.

I?m gonna guess the armorer but it will probably be a clean Moff Trooper I mean RO Trooper :lol

Yep they may as well go for 10 for the season :lol

I think the Armourer all depends if she is in Season 2 or 3. If they stay true to the Mando story and setting them up again as a group or civilisation somewhere then she will turn up again. Definitely a cool look.

Kuiil is still my biggest want from Season 1. If they don't do him now they won't do him at all I don't think.

Deathwatch Mando wouldn't be bad. But not at the top of my list. However one more Mando to go with the Heavy and Armourer would by nice though.

I forgot the Tusken Raider. I hope HT make him for S1. Kuiil can come with the 2nd pod with a force choke baby yoda. Make it 10 figures for the season HT!

Yep they may as well go for 10 for the season :lol

I think the Armourer all depends if she is in Season 2 or 3. If they stay true to the Mando story and setting them up again as a group or civilisation somewhere then she will turn up again. Definitely a cool look.

Kuiil is still my biggest want from Season 1. If they don't do him now they won't do him at all I don't think.

Deathwatch Mando wouldn't be bad. But not at the top of my list. However one more Mando to go with the Heavy and Armourer would by nice though.

Kuiil is 100% needed now! Hopefully his prominent involvement in the speeder bike sequence is the necessary push to make a figure of him happen.

Kuiil is 100% needed now! Hopefully his prominent involvement in the speeder bike sequence is the necessary push to make a figure of him happen.

Yes I was thinking the same actually. Need to release Kuiil on a Bluurg for that scene too !!!

images (1).jpeg

I saw this link (thanks Captain Trips !) regarding Season 3 for the Mandalorian but no-one seems to be talking about it at all....

Amazing !

I'm so happy they're doing more than the obligatory 2 seasons. And also more than happy they are already moving on S3 now so the story is good, pre-vis etc can be done and we get it sooner rather than later !

Just hope they can keep the goodness flowing....

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-mandalorian-season-3-in-the-works-disney-plus-1234586103/

I request the untitled Leslye Hedland female-focused martial arts Star Wars show gets added to the thread title. I'm sure that would produce countless hours of fun discussion.

worms.jpgpopcorn.jpg

Yes probably also something akin to opening up a Russian Doll....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This short analysis of what Disney should learn from The Mandalorian and Clone Wars is spot on !

This short analysis of what Disney should learn from The Mandalorian and Clone Wars is spot on !

In short hand over all creative control to Favreau and Filoni and sack Kathleen Kennedy?

luke.jpg

In short hand over all creative control to Favreau and Filoni and sack Kathleen Kennedy?

Um.......yep. That's about it.

And do something totally crazy for a multi-billion dollar franchise......have a plan.

I am the only one that remembers how Jon Favreau ruined THE LION KING, he is doing an awsome job in mandalorian but he made mistakes too, i dont think kk is the "cancer" of the franchise, i would put all the blame in jj abrans for instance.
Force awakens was a solid remake, and the last jedi will be remembered in a few years as a masterpiece just like empire strikes back, but the rise of skywalker was a total mess and jj is to blame.

I am the only one that remembers how Jon Favreau ruined THE LION KING, he is doing an awsome job in mandalorian but he made mistakes too, i dont think kk is the "cancer" of the franchise, i would put all the blame in jj abrans for instance.
Force awakens was a solid remake, and the last jedi will be remembered in a few years as a masterpiece just like empire strikes back, but the rise of skywalker was a total mess and jj is to blame.

Watch the video....

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

repulsed.jpg

Ultimately we didn?t need anything after the OT. What some of you younger folks may not know or remember is that SW was really just the story of Luke, Han, and Leia, fighting the Empire. There?s not a lot of meat to the story beyond that, and it wasn?t required. So now they really need to get creative and stretch out the universe to make new stories where none were needed. It began with ANH, and ended with RotJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back