Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I hope they come with more gear. I also hope to see what the Season 2 droid will look like.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I hope they come with more gear. I also hope to see what the Season 2 droid will look like.

Now he's gotten over his droid phobia it'd be good to give him a droid sidekick. Would love him to team up with a reprogrammed Battle Droid, or even an AOTC Super Battle Droid (which would be kind of poetic considering his past). Failing that a Death Star Droid or R5-D4.

Now he's gotten over his droid phobia it'd be good to give him a droid sidekick. Would love him to team up with a reprogrammed Battle Droid, or even an AOTC Super Battle Droid (which would be kind of poetic considering his past). Failing that a Death Star Droid or R5-D4.

Just not an R2 with legs. That just looked wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy definitely looks like a one-off character rather than a guard. The lack of clothes and scars suggests a slave or maybe even a gladiator. I'm hoping for the latter. This Gamorrean looks a damn sight meaner than the ROTJ version.

yeah I wouldn't be at all be surprised if that was an ex-Jabba guard malnourished after the fall of Jabba a few years earlier.

Someone probably asked themselves the question what happened to Jabba's minions afterwards ? Just like "what we're things like after the Empire" ?

yeah I wouldn't be at all be surprised if that was an ex-Jabba guard malnourished after the fall of Jabba a few years earlier.

Someone probably asked themselves the question what happened to Jabba's minions afterwards ? Just like "what we're things like after the Empire" ?

I think most of them were blown up on the sail barge.

You just know we'll be getting Ewoks at some point during this series. I'd be bang up for a Mandalorian side mission to Endor.

Just not an R2 with legs. That just looked wrong.

LOL I think I am the only one that like that ferry droid. If they can just arm that sucker it would be cool. He sounds funny.

Practical speculations would possibly be narrowed down to: incinerator trooper, scout trooper/bike, Deathtrooper.

2 down, 1 left to go.

You just know we'll be getting Ewoks at some point during this series. I'd be bang up for a Mandalorian side mission to Endor.

Well he'll be looking for planets with short aliens for Baby Yoda.

So why not give the Ewoks a go. Maybe they're related somehow [emoji14][emoji2][emoji106]

That guy definitely looks like a one-off character rather than a guard. The lack of clothes and scars suggests a slave or maybe even a gladiator. I'm hoping for the latter. This Gamorrean looks a damn sight meaner than the ROTJ version.

I think the point of Favreau posting that Gammorean pic was to show what these dudes look like under the armour. I don’t think he was suggesting they normally all dress like that.
Im only guessing though.

I think the point of Favreau posting that Gammorean pic was to show what these dudes look like under the armour. I don’t think he was suggesting they normally all dress like that.
Im only guessing though.

Call me fussy but I've never wished to know what a naked Gamorrean Guard looks like :lol

Call me fussy but I've never wished to know what a naked Gamorrean Guard looks like :lol

Me neither.
but I think it was shown because of the nostalgia factor.
We saw a lot of homage paid to the OT, and this was likely showcased with a view to saying: “remember these guys? Here’s what they look like without their armour”.

Me neither.
but I think it was shown because of the nostalgia factor.
We saw a lot of homage paid to the OT, and this was likely showcased with a view to saying: “remember these guys? Here’s what they look like without their armour”.

You're probably right. Although I'm still harbouring some hope some he's in a gladiator arena or something.

I don't care what it takes to get Gamorrean Guards. Do them in a gladiator pit or whatever, but just make a deluxe version that has the Jabba's Palace stuff too:lecture

LOL I think I am the only one that like that ferry droid. If they can just arm that sucker it would be cool. He sounds funny.

I liked the ferry droid. Thought there was something creepy about him.

I need to see something... refreshing for StarWars beside the overwhelming waves of Mandalorian's figures since it's debut last year.

Some OT and PT goodness pls.

I'll just put this here....

stormtrooper shoot and miss.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back