Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too. Both you and I and a lot of guys here are major Indy fans, but I'm sure a few of us will hold off paying a lot of money if the figure is below par

Love Indy :rock Indeed! If the likenss isn't there I just can't drop the coin on it like a lot folks will do I'm sure.

PICS ARE UP ON FACEBOOK!!!!

acxt7n.jpg

Turned out better then i thought......

Not bad :lol

129149210632216248.jpg

There's nothing to "hold off" on right now anyway. If the figure looks like poop none of us will buy... But what do you think the odds are on that?

Thats true. I'm holding off getting "too" excited. I have no doubts HT will make the outfit and extra amazing its the sculpt that has me holding off excitement totally.

Lacking Trevor's involvement, pretty good actually. :lol

Like I said, we will see.:dunno

If one thing does worry even more than Trevor not doing the sculpt it's how the PERS will turn out on this figure. Harrison doesn't have massive, wide open eyes and if there seems to be one gripe about DX figures to date (jelly belly issues aside) it seems that the eyes tend to have that dog in headlights look.

I can't believe there's this many pages already. I can't even imagine how many there'll be by the 24th... :lol

Bought. This one will completely bypass the 'trying to resist' list and go right onto the 'would never have considered not buying' list.

But DX? If Indy gets DXed why doesn't an Arnie T-800? PERS would be more useful and appreciated on a Terminator. Its great, dont getta me wrongo, I'm just curious why HT are going this route on Indy but not Terminator.

That doesn't even look like Ford. FAIL!

:D

Let's start a petition/poll! Quick! :panic:

:lol

Bought. This one will completely bypass the 'trying to resist' list and go right onto the 'would never have considered not buying' list.

But DX? If Indy gets DXed why doesn't an Arnie T-800? PERS would be more useful and appreciated on a Terminator. Its great, dont getta me wrongo, I'm just curious why HT are going this route on Indy but not Terminator.

Okay, let's go over this again, it's because: Indiana Jones > Terminator :lecture

Yeah, but I just bought 1/6th scale figures with the funds. The PF was just out of place in my collection.

No worries Richie, you're not on trial here. Just Hot Toys and their inability to produce a quality product according to NAM and Maglor. :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back