Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino - can you see if you can get an ETA from Arnie?

I tried
I sent a message on his Facebook page that said
Master Kim first can I say that your smiling Bruce Lee sculpt is amazing.
Secondly as you might be aware June 12 will be the 30th Aniversary of Raiders Of The Lost Ark. I was just wondering if us Indy Fans might get an update on how the figure looks on or before this date? Thank you :)

He liked it, but did not give me an answer, so I'm not sure if that's a yes or a no :lol

so how many of us are yo-yo-ing between this thread and the hot toys reeve superman thread in anticipation of any news

I think Arnie has infected HT with Enterbay's sssllllloooowwwwwnnnesssss to be honest and this has affected everything from Superman through Indy to Terminator and to a lesser extent Predator (at least theres the Tracker pred). No offense to the man.

The idol and pedestal for the HT DX is only $24.99 at Toy Anxiety. That's a pretty good price, regardless of it being not as good as Sideshow's. If I didn't have Sideshow's, I'd definitely pick the HT's version up. I considered getting the backdrop for $17.99, but nah. I really don't have the space.

I'm actually a little surprised at how fairly these unique pieces were priced. It looks like the big money is in the body and head, shoes and whip.

I hope HT decides to kick some of their projects to their other artists following all of Arnie Kim's delays.

Companies go broke from delays every day. HT better get a move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back