Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing I do know is that a fellow OSW'er was at Toy Hunters last week and the prototype Indy has been taken out of the window display. Read into that what you will, it could be a sign.

CHEERS!

I noticed that too, there was still a background card + price info in place (if my memory serves me correctly) so hopefully they're making that shelf space ready for a revised prototype.

HURRY THE _____ UP HOT TOYS, I WANT MY INDY NOW !

So... TOD version....

I think accessories should be:

1)short round
2)glowing rocks (shunkra stones) and bag
3)Evil indy possessed sculpt
4)Removable hat and changeable hair for the other sculpt
5)Lava/Cave based diorama

THere are no hot toys kids sizes... Short round would be neat but it would be great practice for a kickass hit girl

Indy is scheduled for end of September release (likely early October in Hand)

Flex pay
Jul 25, 2011 $75.00
Aug 25, 2011 $75.00
Sep 25, 2011 $74.99 (final payment)

That's if you do flex pay though. Don't folks that pay all at once generally get their item before those that do flex pay?

That's if you do flex pay though. Don't folks that pay all at once generally get their item before those that do flex pay?

No,its both done at the same time...Product arrives,you get billed....Flex is just there to help customers who cant pay in one full shot.The final Flex payment represents when they expect the product in stock and the last final payment for those who ordered it the Flex way

Ah, I see, so you actually start payments three months before the item begins shipping? I thought the flex payments didn't start until they had the item in stock.

Good to know, I've nver done flex pay and one of the main reasons is that I didn't want to wait any longer than necessary to get my item.

Preorder with AE- no payment till it ships....save the money up to then yourself!

Yeah, and the end result was disappointing. Let's hope this doesn't go the same way.

Ok, yeah, I doubt I'll buy one, but, I still want everyone else to get the Indy they deserve.

CHEERS!

Well, one thing I do know is that a fellow OSW'er was at Toy Hunters last week and the prototype Indy has been taken out of the window display. Read into that what you will, it could be a sign.

CHEERS!

Yanking the proto from a show display is good news IMO. Or at least better news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back