Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok new pic, just because... but not the one you all want.

Why didn't Arnie just sell this one to HT?

IndianaJones%28Arnie%29_Raiders_S01.jpg

Because that one's no good either? :monkey3

:wink1:

??? I just don't get it.. both of these (the one above and the proto DX) are better than the SS version that everyone went crazy for.... that one is like a hasbro mattell barbie version and ppl bought it?:dunno

I'd take either of these, but I would trim the neck on this one:)

Then your in luck because you can find that sculpt on ebay for about $8.

Personally, for $250, Hot Toys is going to have to do better then what some guy was capable of doing over 10 years ago.

??? I just don't get it.. both of these (the one above and the proto DX) are better than the SS version that everyone went crazy for.... that one is like a hasbro mattell barbie version and ppl bought it?:dunno

You have obviously never seen the SS sculpt with a quality paint job.

MarfMaster, I agree 100% with you! when i saw it on the shelve, first impression was like "WTF that's not Indy!" then I saw one of the great paint jobs some talented people on this forum did on their figures, and i was like :thud: !!! I bought mine from stshammgod and the likeness is great!!! But I do like the above sculpt alse! :peace

I like all 3 of the sculpts that ya'll are _____in' about. The hot toys proto the least.

Sooooo, all yer sayin is Hot Toys might only need to change the paint apps on it's sculpt to create it's own masterpiece ?

Not at all...HT paint apps are exceptional, but not even a masterful paintup can give likeness to a sculpt that flat out misses its mark. The SS sculpt is fantastic, the factory paint was just covering up its brilliance.

Is'nt tommorrow the 25th Anniversary of ROTLA ? Maybe they will release pics of the new and improved Indy sculpt then or Monday morning

I just want back to the first post of this thread to look at all the pics...I just can't get over it. Even the Plastic Enemies/Milk pics don't do anything to convince me to buy this. :(

I was expressing the frustration of waiting for some kind of news on this thing. It was supposed to be funny.

EVILFACE doesn't get jokes unless they are made at someone else's expense. :)

Seriously. Even the SS factory paint looks more like Indy than this. And with a good paint job it's absolutely spot on.

The SS sculpt, even with the best paint apps, has plenty of faults. I was never fully happy with it myself.

Is there any sculpt you are fully happy with?

seriously! I thought evilface was just a name, but he is an ass! I've never seen him post something nice, and trevors sculpt is the best, but of course not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back