Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im holding on to my money until I see some sort of improvement and if not well than I guess my collection will have to remain Indyless:)() until something comes out worth buying.

Anybody think it'll be like mk IV or Bruce Lee where we see the "backstage" improvements like a month prior to release?

Anybody think it'll be like mk IV or Bruce Lee where we see the "backstage" improvements like a month prior to release?

I hope so. I think it will all depend on what the pre-order numbers look like before release. If they are too disappointing for HT, they may show the improved sculpt to try and usher in more pre-orders before shipment.

At least, thats what I would do. Hell, if it were me, I would have told Kim to go back and rework it before the first release. Just to get it perfect. (which its close, but just not quite there). Though, I dont know, maybe there were time restraints involved with the license. So who knows. :dunno

But they didn't know that when they scheduled the preorder and the expected release.

I smell a delay coming.... and cancelations. Mu-hahahahahahaha.

Takes Yulli about 2 weeks to do a sculpt, even if Arnie had to completely redo it, there would still be time to stick it in production.

The MAIN and true reason behind no pictures IMO is... it costs time and money to take those pics and that's it.

They didn't leak pictures of the fixed Bruce

Honestly, I hope it does get delayed. Currently, most of my money's going toward Comic-Con, so I would love the extra saving time.

Takes Yulli about 2 weeks to do a sculpt, even if Arnie had to completely redo it, there would still be time to stick it in production.

The MAIN and true reason behind no pictures IMO is... it costs time and money to take those pics and that's it.

They didn't leak pictures of the fixed Bruce

That's some optimistic opinions.

They should have let Yulli do this from the start then.

They could take a few studio shots, PS a background and pop it up on Facebook for pennies. I don't think it costs that much relative to the money they'll lose without showing an improved head.

Bruce wasn't as bad as Indy. Indy needs to be leaked.

Well, one thing I do know is that a fellow OSW'er was at Toy Hunters last week and the prototype Indy has been taken out of the window display. Read into that what you will, it could be a sign.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back