Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen brother! This thread needs all the positivity it can get...that and new pictures.

Well lets put It this way, If this is released still looking the same as the promo pics then there's going to be a lot of traffic in the customs thread altering it. :lol

Amen brother! This thread needs all the positivity it can get...that and new pictures.

indy_oh_yes.gif

Was it announced we were getting updated pics of Indy today? If not, why are people hoping we are?

I thought we were all hopeing to see pics sooner rather than later. That's pretty much what this thread is all about. Is'nt it ?

Was it announced we were getting updated pics of Indy today? If not, why are people hoping we are?

Jimmy C just comes to this thread everyday and says, "I hope we get new photos today", even though it is just a random day haha. My money is on the 30th Indiana Jones anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back