Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting we'll see him at Comic Con. Only question now is if he'll be a new sculpt or not.

That's my guess too. Even though I won't be getting him, I'm really hoping to see the revised sculpt by then since he's supposed to be coming out this fall. Time's running out for them. I'm curious to see if the sculpt and the clothing/accessories will be improved.

Word on the street is that we'll see some new pics on the 30th Anniversary PLUS 17 days. Mark it in your calendars people!

:lol

Well, we got the Green Lantern license announcement on the 30th Anny of Raiders and not even a teaser pic of Indy.

Really can't mishandle an iconic license worse then this Hot Toys. Way to go.

Really can't mishandle an iconic license worse then this Hot Toys. Way to go.

You might want to check out Enterbay's latest Bruce Lee release. HT have got a way to go before they can so totally and royally _____k up a release like they just have :wink1:

LOL...since I used to live in that part of the world I must be from the future too!

I'd guess its all on HT's end. They are kneedeep in licenses they have shown nothing from. Wheres Elias and Lerner from Platoon, wheres that Angelica from Pirates, what happened to Iron Monger, and Sucker Punch, and Captain America? What about Batman 89? and still no Avatar. Plus they are announcing new things like Green Lantern? Polls asking what we want to see first from what they already have?

Its one thing to not finish a line you made no promises on but to announce figures and licenses and show nothing on them over a year later? Bad form.

Not sure what to say... I for sure thought Hot Toys would of given us an updated picture... oh well, I guess we will see it when we are supposed to see it ;)

I'd guess its all on HT's end. They are kneedeep in licenses they have shown nothing from. Wheres Elias and Lerner from Platoon, wheres that Angelica from Pirates, what happened to Iron Monger, and Sucker Punch, and Captain America? What about Batman 89? and still no Avatar. Plus they are announcing new things like Green Lantern? Polls asking what we want to see first from what they already have?

Its one thing to not finish a line you made no promises on but to announce figures and licenses and show nothing on them over a year later? Bad form.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back