Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you like about this headsculpt, but I think it looks more like Ford, than that clean Luke Skywalker headsculpt looks like Hamill

Surely you jest Dino, Luke looks more like Hamill and this looks like Vic Armstrong. Bonus points if you know who Vic Armstrong is before Googling him. :lol

Say what you like about this headsculpt, but I think it looks more like Ford, than that clean Luke Skywalker headsculpt looks like Hamill

If you are reffering to the Hot Toys DX Luke, I will have to agree with you. While it's a great figure, I don't see that much Hamill in the clean sculpt either. Maybe it's just the PERS, but something about it reminds me a little of a young Martin Sheen.

Surely you jest Dino, Luke looks more like Hamill and this looks like Vic Armstrong. Bonus points if you know who Vic Armstrong is before Googling him. :lol

No, I don't jest
The battle damaged sculpt looks good, but the clean sculpt has plenty of mistakes that loses the likeness. The nose for a start is way off

PS I have Vic's book

Until I see the final item then I can't really say much about the Indy head now.

I was semi joking about the EB/Medi team up, but, you never know.....

CHEERS!

First peek from Anicom :panic:
2227076zet992n6tjta2ka.jpg

:nana:

But seriously, when are we going to see some new pictures? :impatient:

Need more picssssss! Going to be beyond disappointed if there's nothing new to show for Indy.

Has there actually been some official indication from Hot Toys that they might show a new head at this convention? Or are we just casting about for a shred of hope?

I know how frustratingly radio silent they tend to be as a company -- (I'm not on Facebook, so I haven't been checking their page) -- but have they hinted that this might be possible? Or are we just trying to wish the new head into existence?

I mean, I REALLY want them to show a new-and-improved head! (Among other things.) But if they don't do it at this particular convention, does that mean anything?

What if they're just unpacking the same crate full of prototypes that they forwarded along from San Diego a couple days ago? Maybe it's just a logistical thing? Meaning, maybe they have a big crate of prototypes traveling around from show to show to show while they're actually working on the figure back at headquarters.

Unless they've actually given some kind of hint that they're showing something new, maybe we shouldn't attach too much significance to it.

(sigh)

Or maybe I'm just making excuses for them because I'm trying to wish the new head into existence! :rotfl

God, if they would just SAY SOMETHING one way or the other it sure would be nice.

(Also, DAAYYYYUUM, that Bespin antenna array is HUGE! :horror That's gotta be close to two and a half feet tall!)

Sorry, just saying what I'm seeing. Luke may well have been packed in the same case.

I'd love for there to be a revised head to be above those feet, but I don't want to build any hopes up. After all, look how disappointed everyone was after SDCC.

CHEERS!

I am pretty sure this will be the old Prototype. I still say we will not know what it looks like properly until the first person unboxes the production figure

Well, this is pretty much the last chance to see a revised Indy, isn't it? Otherwise we won't see what was changed until it ships, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back