Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I detect a hint of togetherness in this thread!?

Togetherness rocks! Let's hang.

tumblr_lc2bt5TZ4q1qc823io1_400.jpg

I can't put my finger on them, but it does look like there were tweaks made (for the better) to the map room sculpt. Need to see more! :gah:

Looks the same to me. Sculpt-wise. Dunno about the eyes. Looks like they popped in blue ones they had lying around Chris Reeves.

If you look at the bags under the eyes the Arab disguise ones look slightly bigger. :lol This is like those spot the difference pictures you get in magazines

12 mins into the video

Phenomenal...

Sculpt does look better in the video, but I think that's because of the lighting. Still hoping there's a revised sculpt coming, but I'll still end up purchasing if it doesn't.

I wish this came with 2 heads though. For the longest time I thought it did. My initial plan was to the 2nd head with the map room outfit on a separate TT. Since I'm certainly not buying 2, I also decided against the Map Room environment.

If you look at the bags under the eyes the Arab disguise ones look slightly bigger.

Yeah, but it also may be the slight angle.

If they had a new sculpt, why in the world would they hide it under the arab guise?

More likely it will be revealed at AniCom, IF they have one and if its ready.

Ya it's a little off but its also still pretty damn awesome! I for one can't wait. This will be my first 1/6 jones and it's LONG over do!

My sincerest apologies if this video was made by anyone here but OMFG is the guy filming annoying!!!!! "Phenaaaaahhhhhhhminaly" annoying!

Nice video though.

LOL

Did you notice everything was "Phenaaaaahhhhhhhminal" until Indy which was "ridiculous"---- At first I thought he did'nt like Indy.

All Kidding aside, he did a GREAT job and provided probably some of the best images we've seen of these subjects.

It would be Phenaaaaahhhhhhhminal if he does this for us again next year

thanks

Sculpt's the same, just painted different.

Paint makes all the difference in the world. It can turn a stellar sculpt into crap, can turn a crap sculpt into a painted piece of crap or make a stellar sculpt sing like a bluebird sent from the heavens above.

LOL

Did you notice everything was "Phenaaaaahhhhhhhminal" until Indy which was "ridiculous"---- At first I thought he did'nt like Indy.

All Kidding aside, he did a GREAT job and provided probably some of the best images we've seen of these subjects.

It would be Phenaaaaahhhhhhhminal if he does this for us again next year

thanks

LOL. I also liked how he kept saying everything was Hot Toys. " Hot Toys Boba Fett, Hot Toys IG-88, Hot Toys Clone Commander....don't let the packaging fool you."

Anyway, I heard back from Dave Myatt, who took these recent pics of Indy in the Arab disguise. He said he didn't ask if it was the same sculpt bit it looked like it to him, so I guess we can attribute the differences to just better photography.

I told him I would be happy if these latest pics were what the figure actually looked like in hand and he said, "You'll be happy then"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back