Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I think would make Him look much better is the overall shape of his face. He sort of looks like an older Harrison Ford to me when i dont look at his face shape.

I think the sculpt is not so bad, if you take a look at these pictures:

I think they should make the left eye larger and maybe the face a little longer and change the eyecolor. I´m sure he will look great in hand. This will be my first Jones-Figure..And when I search the www for Jonespictures I allways see him with dirt and sweat on the face.. so it´s no wonder that the figure looks a little off...

EDIT:

I layered the pictures to see where the "problems" of the HS are:
[ame="https://youtu.be/mfL7ajT4qcQ"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Looking at this I still can't say if it's the old sculpt or not.
I mostly think it's lighting, but the eyes could have been tweaked?
222549_262811597065528_100000100685607_1292646_8337637_n.jpg

Its the same sculpt. Of course your going to say it looks tweakd they have his eyes looking forward, he is in different lighting, and a totally different outfit. The sad fact is is that HT has not shown the tweaked sculpt yet.

show-image_800-11072716986911.jpg

This just goes to show the anatomy of his face is off. Mainly the shape of his eyes and nose. Hopefully Hot Toys made the changes but its getting close to release and we havn't seen anything yet.

:horror

Holey crap! You're right, Spartan! Except for the cleft on his chin, the HT Indy is a dead ringer for Snyder! It's definitely closer to Snyder than it is to Ford!

:horror

Holey crap! You're right, Spartan! Except for the cleft on his chin, the HT Indy is a dead ringer for Snyder! It's definitely closer to Snyder than it is to Ford!

I know, right?:panic:

Good news everyone, HT has heard us and we're finally getting a Zack Snyder figure.
:slap

I think there are 2 prototypes. One for HT to show the Indy figure and one they did for SSC to showcase the Map Room set. They must have done a quick cast off the original sculpt to do the Map Room one.

CHEERS!

In case you ignored it, the above is the most likely reason for the differences you keep seeing!

If you don't see anything at AniCom then you won't! Do you not think HT would have given some sort of hint if we were going to see something!?

CHEERS!

Some blind mother ****ers in here....

:lol :lol :lol

I think the final sculpt will look much better than the one we are seeing right now. HTs usually listens and changes things for the better. I just hope they didn't tweak this sculpt, hopefully they set it on fire and started from scratch.

If HT aren't careful, EB and Medi might team up again and do an Indy that whizzes all over this one!

CHEERS!

Why do people hate Indy so much that they would even THINK such a horrible thing? If the UU Luke from Medicom and EB was any indication, for a mere $300, we might end up with something like:

NEW! ULTIMATE UNISON INDIANA JONES as seen in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK!

FairuzaBalkinTheCraft.jpg

Amazing likeness! Ultimate articulation! Tons of accessories!

::shudder:: If HT Toys can't get it right, lets just leave the property alone for awhile, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back