Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" DOC! why dont we just go back to the future and find out what the final sculpt looks like!??!"

"Great Scott!, your'e right Marty. By then dx indy 2.0 may be out too! But then, if we find out that the sculpt actually meets expectation, the resulting panic from mass preorders may cause a rip in the time space continum resulting in the destruction of the universe! "

"Whoah, this is heavy"! Well can I at least go back in time to sell my dx joker and oc batman before everyone finds out theyr'e being re-released??"

"Sure, why the hell not" come on einstein! We're going back to the future!"

(doc actually looks like he's contemplating the dilemna of risking the destruction of the universe vs putting this thread out of its misery :rotfl

:lol

I was going for a contemplative pose for Doc :rock

img0873af.jpg

Looks like Ford. In fact that looks better than the repaint above

Looks sort of like Ford maybe. The thing I took away from seeing it at Comic-Con is its so close but they don't have it right. Really everything about it is damn cool though.

So I talked to one of my HK sources, they told me Indy is going to be a more likely a September release, and this guy is in constant contact with Hot Toys. So it looks like we still got some time to save money.

So I talked to one of my HK sources, they told me Indy is going to be a more likely a September release, and this guy is in constant contact with Hot Toys. So it looks like we still got some time to save money.

Rather know if they did in fact do anything to the sculpt... and if so, why can't we see it?

Rather know if they did in fact do anything to the sculpt... and if so, why can't we see it?

I think thats the thing I'd want to know. If this comes out in Sept/Oct they've done nothing from what I saw what 2 weeks ago to make this look any better than it did when it was announced. This is a figure it feels like HT has mailed it in on.

Honestly ive lost all hope. Theyve had plenty of time to fix the HS this sholdnt be new news to hot toys to call for a delay....

When is the Sparrow DX arriving? Wish there was a list of all the SS/HT 1/6 figures and their estimated release date

When is the Sparrow DX arriving? Wish there was a list of all the SS/HT 1/6 figures and their estimated release date

You know there is a vast wealth of information out there besides this message board??

If you want release dates, then go to Sideshow's website and find the item you're looking for.

When has a delay been a bad thing?

Maybe there will be some substanitive fixes. Maybe not.

Even if there's no improvement, at least it delays you having to pay up on a mediocre product. :D

Delay = $ saved

at least until they release a REVISED HS.

I want a knock out INDY HS or I'll post a rant about 'crying in a corner' and leaving 1:6 in a huff:wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back