Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care when this comes out, as long as Indy is proper ;) I'm happy there is a delay, it is definitely needed :lol

Although in the Jack thread, this was just posted:

HT japan has officially announced 3 month delay.
this piece will be out in Nov.

Yeah I saw that. Said something a problem with the production scheduel.
Looks like Indy will be out before Captain Jack.
Indy's had no announcement, but then I guess September/October is still just inside Q3.

I'm not bothered about Indy, but, I PO'd a Muscle TT last month and was told Dec for a release date, will we see it this year at all now!?

CHEERS!

Well I just got off the phone with customer service updating my card and mentioned concerns with this figure and was told it wasn't getting any changes at this point. We can't get a flying car but we can make a floating hat...

I don't see how with a delay like this it isn't getting any changes.

Because they can't handle the amount of licenses and releases they have announced.

Lets hope we don't see a massive drop in QC as well as the delays.

It's possible, but I can't remember there ever being a delay like this for any of their releases. And considering the backlash towards the figure...I don't think it's a coincidence. But who knows, I'll be the first to admit I could very well be trying to convince myself.

Whatever the reason, at least you guys don't have to cough up the cash for this for another 3 months. Maybe by then you'll know if you want to keep it or cut it loose. Seems like a bonus to give people more time to see improvements or cut their loses.

Also, because of the delay perhaps you might convince your vendor that he can't charge his cancelation fee and you could get rid of this at no cost.

What would the accounts customer service know anyway!?

We need official statements not speculation.

CHEERS!

I have already paid for Indy and Jack.
:(

And the Tron Lightcycle for that matter which is also delayed.

Id its delayed that long, its obviously being tweeked. I gotta say, 1/6 fig collecting surprises me. One of the very few areas in which manufactures actually listen to the cries of their public. Props to HT if they tweek it.

Whatever the reason, at least you guys don't have to cough up the cash for this for another 3 months. Maybe by then you'll know if you want to keep it or cut it loose. Seems like a bonus to give people more time to see improvements or cut their loses.

Also, because of the delay perhaps you might convince your vendor that he can't charge his cancelation fee and you could get rid of this at no cost.

Wait a second, I thought it was Jack Sparrow that was delayed for 3 months...did I miss something?

What would the accounts customer service know anyway!?

We need official statements not speculation.

CHEERS!

Why does everyone always panic in this thread.

Spartan Rex and a few others were sent emails only a few weeks ago stating that they have confirmed there will be minor changes!!

And then everyone assumed that it would be revealed at Anicom.

Just relax and time will tell.

Those wanting major changes as in a new Jacket and whip and ect deep down we know it's not going to happen.

I'm happy to wait.

So, it's for sure that Indy is pushed back along with a certain other DX figure :wink1: ?
If it's because they're making some tweaks, awesome, even though I don't have the same level of distaste for the sculpt as some others.

According to Sideshow's newsletter, Jack Sparrow has been delayed until September. Hot Toys JP said November.

Anyway, this whole September/Octobr release was on the HT Community FB page. Somebody there said they were in a chat with someone from SS and they told him possibly late August for Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back