Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sideshow's newsletter, Jack Sparrow has been delayed until September. Hot Toys JP said November.

Anyway, this whole September/Octobr release was on the HT Community FB page. Somebody there said they were in a chat with someone from SS and they told him possibly late August for Indy.

So we're probably looking at September for Indy? :lol

I thought general consensus was, based on Flex Pay schedules, etc, was that Indy was coming in September all along.

I think the only real official confirmations we've gotten on any kind of delays was from Sideshow, concerning Jack Sparrow. Everything else has been hearsay.

I thought general consensus was, based on Flex Pay schedules, etc, was that Indy was coming in September all along.

I think the only real official confirmations we've gotten on any kind of delays was from Sideshow, concerning Jack Sparrow. Everything else has been hearsay.

Hey, don't leave out the Captain. :wink1:

That's what my HK source told me, and HK usually gets HT's first.

Which is fine with me, my wallet needs a breather. My god, I still have Cap, Supes, and a bunch of others heading my way.

Yeah, I guess it'll be good for my wallet too. But I'm an instant gratification kind of guy, and having just watched Raiders, it just makes me want that figure even more.

Why does everyone always panic in this thread.

Spartan Rex and a few others were sent emails only a few weeks ago stating that they have confirmed there will be minor changes!!

And then everyone assumed that it would be revealed at Anicom.

Just relax and time will tell.

Those wanting major changes as in a new Jacket and whip and ect deep down we know it's not going to happen.

I'm happy to wait.

I wasn't necessarily panicking, I was just thinking that this didn't sound terribly official.

I was thinking that the Map Room head was an 'adjusted' one.

CHEERS!

Sparrow is now coming first even though its DX06. Indy's been delayed until after that i thought, that's why the flexpay final are in October.

I wouldn't expect Indy until late October/earlier November at best guys.

Wasn't this figure announced Dec 21st of last year? If the shipping estimates you guys are giving are correct, is this the longest time a Hot Toys figure has been in production (almost a year)?

Not sure if its a record. Not sure if that matters.

But if it takes a year to get this and its the same figure we saw a year ago then that WOULD be something.

What probably happened was that Hot Toys was already working on a new sculpt but because of the dates of AniCom and SDCC they had to display what they had. Hence why no new sculpt at either convention.

Bloody hell !!, I can't believe that I've had this on pre order (& fully paid for with Onesixthbruce) since December last year. In all that time we've not seen any official update pics & now we're into August with "in hand" pics nowhere in sight.
I'm not sorry that I p/o'd or paid up front but I can barely contain my frustration with HT - it's taking too damn long to get this mother____er out !

I for one can't wait for this to be delivered to my door step. With or without improvements! I think there will be improvements which only adds to the excitement.

Wasn't this figure announced Dec 21st of last year? If the shipping estimates you guys are giving are correct, is this the longest time a Hot Toys figure has been in production (almost a year)?

I recall DX04 being announced in June of 2010 and not being released until April this year. Sculpt was revised without any accompanying updated pics too.

Sparrow is now coming first even though its DX06. Indy's been delayed until after that i thought, that's why the flexpay final are in October.

I wouldn't expect Indy until late October/earlier November at best guys.

Again, where is this info coming from??? The only thing official that I have seen is that Capt Jack Sparrow is delayed. SS says September (Not sure when he was originally supposed to be released, but is September release really a delay?), HT Japan says November.

Nothing official has changed for Indy, it still says 3rd quarter on SS's site.

Yes, and that info came from Hot Toys Japan, but where has anything been posted about Indy being delayed...other than here that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back