Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fordhatestoys.jpg

Hahahaha! Good scene matching on those shots!

...It's also been suggested that maybe the hat is attached to the second hair piece, which sounds a little better, but negates any ability to adjust the hat position.

I hope that is not the case that is about as bad as the permanently attached hat.

I think the "hat hair" sculpt or hair piece is best. No reason to have a full coiffure for Indy. Indy's hat should be repositionable and removeable. Toys mcCoy could do it. SS did seperate removable hats for Belloq, Toht, Henry Sr. Talbot & Freedy Kruger--- albeit a bit stiff. Frontline molded GB & U heads with both options and Indy w/ a removeable properly scaled hat. And Johnny West had the flexible removeable repositional hat way back in the 60s.
The set up with the sideshow Indy was ridiculous. If they were gonna do two heats with two hats, leave the extra full coiffure head with the hat that can't fit anything if you want to display him without a hat, (who ? why?) and make the other a removeable repositional hat on a "hat-hair" sculpt

I hope that is not the case that is about as bad as the permanently attached hat.

I think the "hat hair" sculpt or hair piece is best. No reason to have a full coiffure for Indy. Indy's hat should be repositionable and removeable. Toys mcCoy could do it. SS did seperate removable hats for Belloq, Toht, Henry Sr. Talbot & Freedy Kruger--- albeit a bit stiff. Frontline molded GB & U heads with both options and Indy w/ a removeable properly scaled hat. And Johnny West had the flexible removeable repositional hat way back in the 60s.
The set up with the sideshow Indy was ridiculous. If they were gonna do two heats with two hats, leave the extra full coiffure head with the hat that can't fit anything if you want to display him without a hat, (who ? why?) and make the other a removeable repositional hat on a "hat-hair" sculpt

Yeah if HT doesnt give us a good removable/repositional hat Ill be pissed.:mad::mad::mad:

If you were doing a custom, chances are you'd only use parts from this figure.

This interested me:

BruceHeads.jpg

They're both production sculpts, but, you can see differences a mile off. The head on the left came from Yankee Planet on here and the one on the right came from Toy Anxiety. So, it's likely that there will be similar differences when it comes to the production Indy.

If you were doing a custom, chances are you'd only use parts from this figure.

This interested me:

BruceHeads.jpg

They're both production sculpts, but, you can see differences a mile off. The head on the left came from Yankee Planet on here and the one on the right came from Toy Anxiety. So, it's likely that there will be similar differences when it comes to the production Indy.

Help :panic:

I know sometimes when I go out, if the lighting is right, I look JUST like Harrison Ford. :D

:yess:Iam picking this up if still available sometime ,after all the others have to pay for :gah: but so worth it for bats ,cap, fett...This indy has ton's of extras ,if can pick up this in time ? tanis would be a must ...Its gonna be sweet when all is said and done with.....:yess:

What I was trying to tell you was that, even if they do revise the sculpt, no 2 will be identical and one may look better than another. The Bruce Lee heads I have there must be from different production batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back