Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the fact it's not on a TT should have been an even bigger give-away.

Now I've got a PERS head in hand (DX Bruce) and have seen what the mechanism is like and how it sits inside the head, the hat on Indy is an easy fix. They just need to sculpt a new hairpiece, a much less major job than resculpting the entire head.

Even if they never fix the head they could still fix that

That's kind of why I'm thinking that the extra hairpiece that will be included for the hat is not what's been shown on the figure so far. It just seems like such an amateur-level oversight, especially when they're including an extra hairpiece specifically for the hat.

The guy at the store said the 2 sculpts are not the same thing. They didn't take the original and make copies. Those 2 heads on display were seperately sculpted, seperately painted. Whether it still looks the same to you is your opinion. I don't think Cairo Indy even has PERS come to think of it.

They just said the final will not be any of the 2 heads on display since its still a work in progress not finalized. They will work on it until they have it down to what they want and just release it.

For the amnesiacs out there

Not all change is good :lol
678_hot+toys.jpg

I thought that extra hairpiece was to pose him without the hat.

Yes, there should be one for hat wear and one for Arab wear. I'm thinking it's a possibility, since all we've seen so far is the same old early prototype, that all we've seen is the hat plopped on the Arab wear hairpiece.

That Milla likeness is awful!

Yes, there should be one for hat wear and one for Arab wear. I'm thinking it's a possibility, since all we've seen so far is the same old early prototype, that all we've seen is the hat plopped on the Arab wear hairpiece.

That Milla likeness is awful!

That'd be something at least, since we've always seen the hat in the same position, maybe it's stuck!

I think the Head is made like an extra hairpiece. If you take it of, there is no hair underneath. That's why we get the extra hairpiece for the turban

Correct, that's how you get to the PERS. There's one hairpiece to go under the hat and one either for the map room outfit or if you want him holding his hat.

Correct, that's how you get to the PERS. There's one hairpiece to go under the hat and one either for the map room outfit or if you want him holding his hat.

I think you're wrong: under the hat is no hairpiece. There is only one hairpiece for the maproom outfit.

If that were the case, then why wouldn't the hat fit lower?
It seems to be restricted by the hairpiece in how high it sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back