Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on this?...

:lurking

They changed the hat and sculpt due to massive amounts of complaints on their Facebook page.

kennerindianajones.jpg

Are you trying to develop a sense of humor, or am I going deaf?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENEC_1bAk8&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENEC_1bAk8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

They changed the hat and sculpt due to massive amounts of complaints on their Facebook page.

kennerindianajones.jpg

Damnit. I was really hoping they'd have fixed the hat too. :(

And ROTLA villians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All other Indy villians

I said they're NOT better. Learn to read.

Technically, I guess, but you put Belloq and Toht on an even playing field with Donovan and Ilsa. And you went on to say that Donovan is as vile a villain as Belloq or Toht, which at the very least equates them. NOT sure but that's not really saying "NOT better" to me. That's saying they're just as good. Which stills gets you the :horror :horror :horror

I'm currently taking a class on reading. But I understand that print is dead.

Technically, I guess, but you put Belloq and Toht on an even playing field with Donovan and Ilsa. And you went on to say that Donovan is as vile a villain as Belloq or Toht, which at the very least equates them. NOT sure but that's not really saying "NOT better" to me. That's saying they're just as good. Which stills gets you the :horror :horror :horror

I'm currently taking a class on reading. But I understand that print is dead.
Even though I actually said they aren't "just as good," "just as good" is actually the same as "not better". Study hard in that class, Bud, because your reading comprehension gets you :horror:horror:horror:horror and a :slap. Oh and one of these :pfft: for good measure.

It depends on what the meaning of "just as good" as... is. :lol

Toht rules. His clothes hanger alone puts him over the top. :monkey3

:horror :horror :horror

Better -- than -- TOHT!? Toht? :mad:

Seriously, Donovan is about as lackluster a villain as you can get. No screen presence, no power, no threat, not a great costume, not a great voice, no weapon of choice, no sinister plot, no secret base...

No ninja coathanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back