Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the box art/design for this will be.

I'd like to see it done in the style of a book.

Also, how long do you think this will last on SSC after it releases?

There's no pics yet.

Au contraire. AND they fixed the hat.

1109232310ff22a7b38b909788.jpg

Everything about this release has really sucked to date, including this thread

:lol

Fitting, isn't it?

I don't really blame HT though. This thread has spread more confusion than anything HT has done, 'sides the "resculpt" comments that Arnie supposidly made...and I'm not even certain of that anymore as I got that info from this thread.

Damn this thread! Dammit to hell!!!

In an unrelated note... not only is the Medicom Ford sculpt pretty good.. the Daniel Craig head for that series is fantastic... awesome for Bond customs ! :) :) :) :)

Now I'm just speculating here and I did this during SDCC too: There was an arbitrary deadline for the HK and SD conventions right? So HT had to bring what they had already finished. It's possible the headsculpt was already in progress but it wasn't done by the time the Cons rolled around. Hence no new headsculpt at the Cons. As for right now, it's possible Hot Toys hasn't given any final pics to ssc. Maybe it's an up to the last minute sculpt.

It is morons like yourself who mislead people and troll in these threads, so no wonder he is confused.

I was trying to encourage him to read the last several pages and find the answer himself, since it's really obvious from the "any new pics" and "Hong Kong will likely post pics first" posts that there aren't any pics of a new headsculpt or otherwise.
Funny little tidbit for you, Pal, our new friend was himself called a troll in another thread for coming in and asking "is there a new head sculpt" without reading the last few posts/pages, which would have told him that there have been no pics and no news of an updated Christopher Reeve Superman and people are pretty much just as in the dark as he is.
Anyway, Raiders > Last Crusade >Temple of Doom > dog crap > Crystal Skull. Happy now? Nothing else to talk about until new pics come out.

This thread is possibly the biggest trainwreck of a thread ever.

Bottom line is, we're going to find out if it's changed or not inside of a month. Which is pretty exciting, regardless.

I just hope, when the time comes, if the sculpt is new/changed, and better, that the nay-sayers will be big enough to admit it and eat some crow. If being pretty happy with what we've been shown, and getting that in a month makes me a yay-sayer, then ok.
I guess that just means I'm happy with what I spent my money on.

This thread is possibly the biggest trainwreck of a thread ever.

Bottom line is, we're going to find out if it's changed or not inside of a month. Which is pretty exciting, regardless.

I just hope, when the time comes, if the sculpt is new/changed, and better, that the nay-sayers will be big enough to admit it and eat some crow. If being pretty happy with what we've been shown, and getting that in a month makes me a yay-sayer, then ok.
I guess that just means I'm happy with what I spent my money on.

I will gladly eat a big, heaping pile of crow if they've improved the sculpt. Believe me, I want this figure... but only if it's improved.

I'm really excited for this . . . the hat is the one thing that I'll be really disappointed in if they don't improve it. The sculpt I can deal with. I remember when the Toys McCoy Indy came out I wanted it so bad, but I was much younger and much less fiscally sound. Really hoping to see some pictures soon!

I will gladly eat a big, heaping pile of crow if they've improved the sculpt. Believe me, I want this figure... but only if it's improved.

:lecture Could not agree more. I want this figure to be awesome. It should be awesome. Don't mess up our best chance at an ultimate Indiana Jones, HT! :pray:

Really though, everyone who collects 1/6 would want this if it was right. Almost like having a Sideshow Vader, we'd all own it.

Last edited:
I really don't see anything wrong with this figure/sculpt/quality except for the hat sitting too high... and I'm usually picky as ____ when it comes to 1:6 figs and HT. :dunno

If it looks like the promo pics or not, in hand pics are always better. I suspect lots of people will jump on ship once people start posting photos of their actual figs. Happens all the time. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back