Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retooled head? Hat? Second head? All I know is that I don't know.

"All I know is that I don't know, All I know is that I don't know nuthin!"

dafdf9be18645e6aba6837797eb89089.jpg

Any pics on the new HS? I did not like this fig, but If they update the Hs, I´ll think about buying it. HT needs to check out some of the custom Indys in this board. There are really amazing custom ones...

LOL!

In the SSC Newsletter you can still pre-order him! You would have thought they'd sold out ages ago, obviously not!

He's down as coming in the next 30 days! When, before this, could you still pre-order a figure 30 days before release!?

Unless it has a Exclusive item, most HT figures don't sell out till after they are released.

Then you can only find em on ebay and read people whining cause they've gone up in price.

Any pics on the new HS? I did not like this fig, but If they update the Hs, I´ll think about buying it. HT needs to check out some of the custom Indys in this board. There are really amazing custom ones...

Yep, there were tons of pics, but you missed 'em. Sorry. :violin

won't be long until nearly 10 months of anticipation is over..I don't think we'll be disappointed!

Griffin is taking the piss Mephis :)

I'm actually trying to help him figure things out on his own. Don't ruin it with your weird Australian slang. This could be a valuable learning experience. Reading is important.

I'm actually trying to help him figure things out on his own. Don't ruin it with your weird Australian slang. This could be a valuable learning experience. Reading is important.

It is morons like yourself who mislead people and troll in these threads, so no wonder he is confused.

It is morons like yourself who mislead people and troll in these threads, so no wonder he is confused.

This thread is bad enough thanks to the uncertainty behind the subject matter. We don't need lessons in 'valuable learning experiences' when a simple yes or no will suffice. And troll or not, calling someone a moron doesn't help either. Let's be cool, alright guys? Everything about this release has really sucked to date, including this thread, so lets make an effort to be a bit more cordial toward one another. :wave Cool?

This thread is bad enough thanks to the uncertainty behind the subject matter. We don't need lessons in 'valuable learning experiences' when a simple yes or no will suffice. And troll or not, calling someone a moron doesn't help either. Let's be cool, alright guys? Everything about this release has really sucked to date, including this thread, so lets make an effort to be a bit more cordial toward one another. :wave Cool?

Amen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back