Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't change the head sculpt you boys can have at it. I'll be waiting for first hand pics to see if I order this. As soon as I see some changes for the better I'll be on it like white on rice.

LOL!

In the SSC Newsletter you can still pre-order him! You would have thought they'd sold out ages ago, obviously not!

He's down as coming in the next 30 days! When, before this, could you still pre-order a figure 30 days before release!?

This whole thing just doesn't add up... If we see in hand pics from HK in the next day or two then sure, but I honestly don't see that happening.

First HK pics will prolly be in a few weeks...

In a few weeks? Should be like in one week at most. Seems we always see pics from Asia at least three weeks before shipments arrive here, there's that one guy who always posts first too.

Anyway, either way, its only a few days or a few weeks away now to know for certain.

In a few weeks? Should be like in one week at most. Seems we always see pics from Asia at least three weeks before shipments arrive here, there's that one guy who always posts first too.

Anyway, either way, its only a few days or a few weeks away now to know for certain.

This figure has driven me, and the rest of you, crazy. The potential is off the charts, I mean, who wouldn't want a perfect high quality 1/6th Indy in their collection? Instead we've been left guessing for ten months... I'm glad I got my PO in through BBTS, not only because I ordered early enough to get the 215 price tag but now because I might welcome the extra couple of weeks I'll have to mull over this purchase.

Retooled head? Hat? Second head? All I know is that I don't know.

$215 is a good price.

As far as I can see, the on-line stores I frequent still have plenty of this figure for pretty reasonable offerings, as low as $224, so I'm not too worried I won't be able to get one IF this figure is vastly improved.

If it isn't, then the boatload of cancellations will make this even more available and I might get one for parts when the price drops to $150 in about 6 months (assuming the parts are worthwhile). Again, right now, all I see as useful is the shirt based on the old pictures.

$215 is a good price.

As far as I can see, the on-line stores I frequent still have plenty of this figure for pretty reasonable offerings, as low as $224, so I'm not too worried I won't be able to get one IF this figure is vastly improved.

If it isn't, then the boatload of cancellations will make this even more available and I might get one for parts when the price drops to $150 in about 6 months (assuming the parts are worthwhile). Again, right now, all I see as useful is the shirt based on the old pictures.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Win-win then. I am interested in some pieces, regardless.

Yep, and I'm still interested in making a Map Room Indy at some point with the excellent HT gear. I was originally hoping to make my SS Indy the Map Room one but verdict is still out which Indy will be my Indy Prime.

I could use a new robe on my Map Room Indy, so if I need to pick one up loose that's fine, but I'd rather just get the whole figure.. You can never have enough Indy gear.

I've got my map room gear reserved from TA, and got a second SS Indy for very reasonable (courtesy of a fellow boarder) ready to don the disguise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back