Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on here :horror

picture.php

:lol Yeah someone already mentioned that. I want to see what the other hair piece looks like. What is it "hat hair" so the hat will fit over it?

:lol @ people freaking out based on those crappy pics...

Honestly Kuzeh, usually when I see crappy pics, I can still see the inherent "win" in a figure (they hit all the high notes, it just needs some futzing). Not the case here :(

Other than the sculpt, he looks good. The texturing on the jacket actually looks pretty amazing even with the bad photos.

Just use the first night out mask from the Batman figure over Indy's head and make believe Indy also had a first night out before he went for the idol, maybe he did a test run :lol

Other than the sculpt, he looks good. The texturing on the jacket actually looks pretty amazing even with the bad photos.

Just use the first night out mask from the Batman figure over Indy's head and make believe Indy also had a first night out before he went for the idol, maybe he did a test run :lol

:yess: I KNEW there was a use for that mask!

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

There is little likeness to ford. How could hot toys not get the HS right? To me it looks like the quality of the MK I HS, it's ridiculous.

This figure has contained the most lolz I've ever seen.

It'll really be a beauty when the PERS breaks and the eyes are going all over the place.

:lol

:lol Yep. Ive said from the start. The the clothes, idol, base etc were awesome. This really sucks that they couldnt pull off the sculpt though, I dont have one Indy in my collection because I have yet to see one that satisfies. I dont think any of the SS ones look like him although the Henry Jones looked pretty sweet.

Honestly Kuzeh, usually when I see crappy pics, I can still see the inherent "win" in a figure (they hit all the high notes, it just needs some futzing). Not the case here :(

I know, but alas, I never disliked the original proto, so...
I know I'm in the minority here, but I still believe this will be the best Indy rendition so far... :dunno

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist! :panic:
:lol

NAYSAYERS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can't believe this is a HT product in 2011 :horror

It really is that bad imo

:lol Yep. Ive said from the start. The the clothes, idol, base etc were awesome. This really sucks that they couldnt pull off the sculpt though, I dont have one Indy in my collection because I have yet to see one that satisfies. I dont think any of the SS ones look like him although the Henry Jones looked pretty sweet.

:exactly:

Agreed. I was hoping I would finally have an Indy, but it's not looking good here.

The lower face (the nose down) is what kills it.

The test would be to show people the sculpt alone and see if they can guess who it is

If you showed 100 people I would be gobsmacked if more than 10 said Harrison Ford Indiana Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back