Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys kidding? How can you posssibly say.. with exception of the sculpt........... come on! You can get a sideshow Indy( which actually looks like indy, minus the crappy paintjob) for like $80 and its almost the same extras. For this? $200+ !!!!!!!! Lets be real, It sucks! Sacred HT sure dropped the ball on this one.

Awful..
1128866225-ac-1882xf10x0544x0408-m.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm still amazed at people who think that Arnie Kim can sculpt anything except Bruce Lee.

Everyone saw his not too old Indy sculpt...

sal5.jpg

... and yet some one continue to say that this is good looking.

Are you guys kidding? How can you posssibly say.. with exception of the sculpt........... come on! You can get a sideshow Indy( which actually looks like indy, minus the crappy paintjob) for like $80 and its almost the same extras. For this? $200+ !!!!!!!! Lets be real, It sucks! Sacred HT sure dropped the ball on this one.

Its HT, regardless of how many accessories or the lack thereof it was going to be in the $200+ range anyway. And yeah if they delivered a knock out sculpt coupled with all the cool accessories and extra outfit I think it would be worth it.

I showed my mom the sculpt...she said "is that supposed to be Harrison Ford..it's pretty bad"

Mothers know best :lecture:lecture:lecture

She did find the Superman pretty amazing though :D

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

The end of HOTTOYS is near, that's for sure :)

Its HT, regardless of how many accessories or the lack thereof it was going to be in the $200+ range anyway. And yeah if they delivered a knock out sculpt coupled with all the cool accessories and extra outfit I think it would be worth it.

I agree. If the sculpt had been excellent, it would be worth $200+,
but the sculpt should be the centerpiece of the figure, not the idol, or the boots, etc... This is SUCH an epic fail, because it doesnt capture Indy at all. For the price, it should be a mini Indy , not his cousin Tim Jones.

Add to the fact that this is a HT DX release, supposedly the pinacle of 1/6 collectibles

OMGs pics will only magnify how bad the sculpt is due to their brilliant clarity and focus :lol

but the sculpt should be the centerpiece of the figure, not the idol, or the boots, etc... This is SUCH an epic fail, because it doesnt capture Indy at all. For the price, it should be a mini Indy , not his cousin Tim Jones.

Agreed.:exactly:

Add to the fact that this is a HT DX release, supposedly the pinacle of 1/6 collectibles

OMGs pics will only magnify how bad the sculpt is due to their brilliant clarity and focus :lol

BRING EM ON. Enough debate already. This is ridiculous.

When did he say he was picking it up again? Im actually looking forward to his pics. Even though Im in the camp that regardless of how bad or awesome a camera is this sculpt is a disaster.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back