Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy a HT Forever Batman, the suit is pretty cool imo :lecture

Forever was Kidman at her hottest! :exactly:

I always thought Kidman was hot before Cruise sucked the life out of her! :slap

And btw, the gadgets in forever were pretty hi-tech, especially the gadgets on the sonar suit, like the boot jets, the eye slits and the motified batarang he used in the Riddlers's lair. I also liked the grapple gun he used in the beginning with the safe. :lecture

One of many things that I found truly as a disappointment in Forever was Schumacher's version of the Batmobile and by Batman and Robin, the batmobile was a utter disaster! :gah:

:lol:rotfl:lol And yeah, it was only when I got older did I realise her hotness too!

Then I saw Eyes Wide Shut a few years ago and was turned right off. Weird but a strange fascinating film. More to do with the suspense and creepy ways for the build up. Especially that music.

:postpics:

Soooo!
IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

Ha! Wierd this, the batcave's response to an intruder is to turn on all computers and raise the Batmobile to launch position, even having the canopy conveniently opening.

Yeah it is so silly. My weak "justification" for it as a teenager was that whoever broke into the Batcave would've probably done it by accident, (robbing Wayne Manor, or stumbled into some secret entrance in the woods) not because they knew it was Batman's place. And once the computer and all of the visual stimuli tell them it is, in fact, Batman's abode, they would be too paralyzed with fear to try to get away.

G-1 ...I love the pics keep them coming. In many shots it looks lifelike. I am soooooooo envious because I'll be waiting until March or April I am sure.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWxCHWHL-_U&feature=related[/ame] A Very old interesting interview with keaton enjoy....

Back