Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when Hong Kong postal service reopens? Pretty certain my DX09 has been stuck there since the Chinese new year

This is the first figure from HT (ok, maybe Sparrow) that a bad picture is impossible, even from 1 megapixel cell phones!

It's a gem that once again looks amazing in hand as it does in the photos you've seen posted on this thread. A solid tribute to the film and actor :clap

Can't wait to get the Batman Returns piece! Especially the 1/4 scale! :yess:

I am not a comic guy but I really like this figure. My purchase of this will depend on how the Joker actual product turns out. If it is the same as this then it should be a homerun purchase!!

Yeah I don't know about the customs where you are, but it took me over a week to get mine cleared from customs :lecture

Is it worth it........ABSOLUTELY!!!! :lol

Seller sent it last Thursday which was Friday there I think. Don't think it got out of China before they shut down.

I thought I would try a different shot using the power of the PERS! :wink1:
IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.png

Last edited:
Sigh... my retailer is still waiting for Classic Predator to come in stock and since I ordered Bats together with Joker, I'll probably end up waiting 'till summer for this.

Jesus H Nolan, this toy looks so freaking real!!

HT has really earned their great reputation with this one!

BB/TDK Batman figures look like ass compared to this!

Back